for Broken Hand

10/30/2015 c1 3karmine
You're so good at showing how intense his anxiety is in your stories! It's extremely believable! Really loved reading this :)
6/20/2013 c1 luise
this story is soooooooo cute! loved it
1/26/2013 c1 Guest gaben
Great little one shot of the prequel, and lead on from your first story. Loved the depth of understanding between these two. , but of the reality of such experiences.
1/4/2013 c1 anonymous
Oh wow this was amazing. I love their interactions. This was brilliant. I liked when Bobby told Jack to eat his dinner and how parent-y he had to be the whole time. You're one of the best writers on this site! Loved it.
9/2/2012 c1 guest
You just casually write in the most adorably sweet things, one that I really loved: "He looked across the table again. Jack's plate was untouched. "Jackie, eat your dinner."" I mean, just so casually adding in his protectiveness. It's so endearing. You write these characters so well. It almost seems like Jack has Aspergers or Autism in these, and I really like that you weren't afraid to try and write for a character that was abused, very interesting and well done.
4/16/2011 c1 3juniper294
very cute. I love stories like this =)
6/8/2010 c1 5vampyfreak
Awesome fic!
6/12/2008 c1 5xocrazililkelox
I really enjoyed this one-shot it really shows the 'Brotherly bond' between Jack and Bobby it explains why their so close in the movie.It's sweet almost like he's a father figure to Jack mostly.I hope to see more stories from you soon.=)
3/19/2008 c1 christina
i really liked your story you should write more =]
3/15/2008 c1 31heartfallen
Great story
3/6/2008 c1 vincent1lover
love it
6/25/2007 c1 84supergirl3684
poor jackie! i'm glad Bobby didn't get mad at him though the buttons thing would've ticked me off! ;)
6/10/2007 c1 lovePEOLPLEandCOWBOY
j'adore tout ce que tu fais de four brothers, j'espère que tu vas en réécrire d'autre.
2/4/2007 c1 8ProTempore
Wow. Usually long one-shots frighten me but I couldn't stop reading this. It was so great. I like the study on Jack. His fear of hospitals. Pushing all of the buttons. Not wanting to get out of the car. It was all great. He just seemed so in character. Bobby did also. Anyway, this was great. You should throw some more random situations at them in the future.
1/20/2007 c1 4Currycane
Really liked this one as well.

Gonna go read all the other FB fanfics now.

You know, your writing is awesome.
28 Page 1 2 Next »