for A Rose On A Grave

2/8/2015 c1 Guest
I know now you were the one who put that ring abd the rose
11/30/2013 c1 2Cecelia.Lunette
I like it it's very sweet.
7/12/2013 c1 Shelby luke
I absolutely loved it! Omg that was amazing write a book like no joke write a book, kinda like a real ending to phantom.
Phantom of the opera: together once and for all.
7/28/2008 c1 25Lorien Urbani
Hey! How on earth is it possible that I never reviewed this one-shot? I see no reason in it. I read this story some time ago, but never reviewed it. I mean, weird...WEIRD!

But, better late than never, right? This is a very interesting take at the final scene of the movie. It's very touching, VERY touching, and very much like life is. It's true and real. I truly wish something like that would have actually happened at the end. At least, I would have some E/C satisfaction, proof that there was love betweeb them.

Wonderfully done, Otto!
10/28/2007 c1 Cantstandthis
This is a wonderful one-shot Otto. I wish I could describe accurately HOW MUCH I really enjoyed it! It was just so nice to see how you would wrap it up in the end. It was great! The last line was...absolutely perfect! It's so cool that Raoul is relieved thinking that Erik and Christine are together finally. *happy sigh* =)
1/15/2007 c1 AMT
I liked your one-shot! It's a very intersting perspective! Very creative! :-)
7/25/2006 c1 Friend to the Phantom
This is fantastic! Wow! What a great idea! You really did well with this. I love the way you came up with a different explination for what seemed to have happened. This is really great! Thanks for writing it!

Always