for Gender Bending

5/6/2014 c10 1werehogdog
geez violet flowers just love to shoot people in the face pollen. Great chapters so far
7/13/2013 c18 ElizabethBathog
This was a fun story! Great work! :D
4/25/2013 c16 clare
The disapproval against same sex partners is pretty unappealing :I

Really, it's quite natural for just about everybody in the world to be bisexual. It's society that makes people resistant towards same sex relationships. That excuse "lloyd is a real girl now" is also plain stupid, and insulting considering it implied that lesbians aren't girls.

I understand you only like straight relationships, but try to avoid showing your distate for same gender pairings so much. It really pissed me off when you portrayed Sheena trying to force herself on lloyd as a horrible rape, but the other girls forcing themselves on guys as sexy and erotic.

Also annoying how you killed lloyd off so fast. Honestly, I thought this fic had HUGE potential, but it was ruined. The most I can say is that there were a few scenes that made me laugh.
2/7/2013 c19 9Chimebelle
This was totally hilarious! XD
2/3/2011 c1 1Colonel Lazy
I like the story.

Damn Lloyd just HAD to say 'What could possibly go wrong'. Everyone knows not to say those five dreaded words!
4/18/2010 c19 7Taeniaea
great story
11/23/2009 c9 1Almost-Innocent
Likey this story
8/27/2009 c2 3Alavaria
Hey, great :) It's indeed a little fun to try it with someone else.
8/18/2009 c19 6Princess Asuna
Great story, it was full of funny as hell moments lol. I was kinda disappointed that you changed lloyd back, but aside from that the story was pure genious
6/14/2009 c3 1Kokurai-chan
HAHA! I love the ending!
8/1/2008 c19 2Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix
alsome this is pure genus and most deffenitly at genis level and i agree the comment presea made about sandcastles is so cute
7/18/2008 c8 sixth seraph
i have a feeling that almost everyone is going to unwillingly take part in this 'petal pandemonium' so to speak. definitely going on favorites list
2/28/2008 c1 4Viigor
I haved a really good time reading this. Is the funniest fanfic of ToSymphonia I found, and it's very funny and well written for that porpuse: being fun!

I'm glad this made me laugh without being one of those Psycho parodies. Congratulations!

BTW, checking the sequel.
9/9/2007 c19 28Alaia Skyhawk
lol, I've just caught up with all the updates I missed. You have GOT to write that sequel bit with Yggdrasil! XD

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
9/2/2007 c19 7GenisFangirl
Yay! I love it! I'm thinking about writing something... ZELOS PARTY! If it's not already done.
291 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »