for Princess of the Sky

8/13/2017 c6 James Birdsong
You are a good writer
7/27/2014 c6 PugParkour
I honestly though that I wouldn't like this because it wasn't following the original story line, but I admit I was wrong. This was very creative and unique and interesting and I absolutely loved it. I wish you had finished. Good writing skills, keep writing!
3/1/2013 c5 1ConfusedCosplay
it's good
3/1/2012 c6 8CatGirlFireflare
Awesome! this story rocks! :D
3/19/2011 c1 4Adriatic Rose
O.O very good. plz continue, b/c i want to watch musaka get kicked!... sorry if thats violent, but he is one of my least favortite bad guys cuz he chases kids...
4/7/2010 c6 2Koibitotedare
Loving this story, update soon kay.
10/19/2009 c6 13Truth-Unspoken
Well! I certainly enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward for more updates!

-Tora
8/19/2009 c6 reversesideopens
What a sweet story. I really hope that you can continue to update this story. Sheeta and Pazu are a great couple.
4/19/2009 c6 Lusheeta Toel Ul Laputa
wow. this is super good! can't wait till there's more chapters! LOL. thanks so much for this story.
1/24/2009 c6 22cuteknight101
i luv it update soon
12/27/2008 c6 10Frosty Pickle Juice
Gah! This is such a good story. ^_^

I hope you update it soon. I want to see what happens next.
12/27/2008 c3 Frosty Pickle Juice
In response to your A/N, saying "coronation" or "coronation ceremony" would be perfectly adequate. There's really no other kind than that of becoming king...

Another good chapter! ^_^
12/27/2008 c2 Frosty Pickle Juice
I forgot to review for the last chapter because I didn't want to stop!

I like it. I can't wait to see where it goes. ^_^
12/19/2008 c6 19XT-421
OMG! SO CUTE! Is this story finished? Or are you still updating? If you are, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE this pairing!

~XT-421
7/15/2008 c6 28hawkflyer667
OMG! I love your story! Pazu tripped over a root, that is classic Pazu. lol. Pazu also seems to keep avoiding pain! lol. I really really like your story and really wish you would please update soon!

~Hawkflyer667