for Remade

4/5 c108 hc94436
I love this story!
3/4 c26 Guest
I can't believe Leia is being fooled by Palpatine.
Does she not remember Vader said he thinks that Padme is still alive?
3/4 c25 Guest
On no Palpatine has Padme, hurry anakin.
3/4 c19 Guest
I really like the way luke is handling this. I would want answers too.
3/4 c18 Guest
Ok I know Leia is going though a hard time right now. However it is getting a little annoying that she keeps blaming Vader for Alderaan when she is more to blame than he is. Vader didn't care for the millions of lives lost? Fair enough. But Leia didn't care either. Maybe she should do some reflecting I hope she does later on.
3/4 c17 Guest
Very nice really got the sense of the conflict going on with the twins. It really must be hard going through this but at least they have each other.
I know they do not know this yet but really can't blame Vader for killing obi-wan after what obi-wan did to him.
3/4 c16 Guest
I really like Piett in this.
Also I never really understood why Leia hates Vader for what happen to her home planet. After all she had more of a hand in it than Vader ever did. So why not hate herself too? Just seems a bit unfair to me. Tho she can still hate him for other things he has done of course.
3/4 c15 Guest
No Leia how ? Well ok I get why she could but still.
3/4 c14 Guest
Poor Vader.
Poor Leia.
That was not easy for either of them.
3/2 c6 Guest
I would have thought Vader would pilot the shuttle after all he is a great pilot.
I like this take on Piett.
2/27 c3 Guest
So nice to see Vader wanting to get revenge on Palpatine. I wonder how he is gonna do it, looking forward to finding out.
2/27 c2 Guest
I am pleasantly surprised to see Vader coming to the realisation that Leia is his daughter. Also that he is feeling guilty as he should do.
2/27 c1 Guest
A very good opener. Nice to see Vader questioning things.
I really like the writing style too.
10/3/2020 c50 Spidersauce
Wow Anakin has lost his touch. He's downright worthless in a fight now
10/3/2020 c32 Spidersauce
Powerless to change? No, too much of a fucking coward to change, apparently. He has all the power necessary to change it.
1,723 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »