FanFiction.Net

aw this was sweet ^_^
3/8/2009 c1 2little miss michelle
I love it!
11/28/2007 c1 5RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga
i liked it it was short but very nice i liked it.great job keep it up.
8/30/2007 c1 6Nixvicious
aww short and sweet but great nonetheless. good little fic!
4/12/2007 c1 14Chimera.Cain
aww I agree John and Rogue are perfect together!
9/13/2006 c1 Jennifer
I like it and really think you should write more because i like Pyro and Rogue together. II never liked Bobby that much, to goody-goody for Rogue
8/20/2006 c1 3Melinda Warren
I loved it. It was so sweet. John and Rogue should have been together in the movies not with Bobby. Again very sweet story
8/17/2006 c1 the monster created
i think that it was sweet that John left his old lighter for her and that he said that no one can take away from him the love he had for Rouge. its sweet and sad at the same time.
8/4/2006 c1 199mamaXunicorn
yes so do i! i love them together!

good story! i loved it alot!
8/1/2006 c1 AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131
Aww...How sweet! That brought tears to my eyes, but I liked it. I hope you continue with the sequel.
7/28/2006 c1 3PoorLenore
Okay, truthfully, I am not the biggest fan of the Ryro pairing. But this was a good one-shot. Good job!

Bowie rocks. Peace out. ^_^v
7/28/2006 c1 Glamour-Rogue
Whee! Ryro forever! I just love them! Thank you so much for the fic! I love the ending so much... I hope to see a sequel soon? ;)
7/27/2006 c1 xLiLix
ah... that was so sweet! yes, sequel please!
7/27/2006 c1 Dani
Aww! That was really sweet && it made me smile. You've got quite a talent, my dear. I'll be looking for more great Ryro stuff from yah. ;]

“But that icicle had to break your heart, didn’t he? But don’t worry, my love, I’ll kill him for you because you don’t deserve this kind of pain…”

Is it just me, or does John sound slightly psychotic there? xD M... probably because I'm not used to movie!John being in love. But that's probably how he loves, eh? But don't get me wrong, a little psychotic is good every now and then. =3
20 Page 1 2 Next »