FanFiction.Net
for Under This Roof

3/16/2015 c8 Kirara1221
PLEASE UPDATE!
5/29/2014 c8 Amara
I love this, please continue this story! What's going to happen next?
5/3/2013 c8 IK-SR-MS
You never came back (crys) Hmmm too bad
3/25/2012 c8 15Breeluv
What is S-day? I like the story so far and I feel for kagome I would be like that too if I found that after years of thinking the people I lived with were my parents and they really werent,

I can't wait to read more because this is a really good story(:

Inuyasha Takahashi+Kagome Takahashi forever!
3/12/2010 c8 10xheyxhaleyx
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I HAVE A FEW IDEAS IF YOU NEED HELP! PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! ITS SO AMAZING! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!
1/31/2010 c8 My Hero Academia fan 30
So what happens next?
11/13/2009 c8 3kagome518
love story so far keep writing
9/28/2009 c1 Wingedwriter101
great
9/9/2009 c1 darkangel0212
keep it up
3/2/2009 c8 11kazukarin
omg how can u like just leave it here! this story is awesome please try and update!
11/29/2008 c8 3Mikkey Hodge
wow omg i almost forgot about this story. Luckly i can throght it again Great job.
10/10/2008 c8 7Ayumu Kurokawa
Aw.

Poor Inuyasha! But he's such a freaking baka!

He should find her quick and confess to her no matter what!

Needs to prove that he loves her more than anything, sister or not, and have her actually believe him this time!

Haha update soon!
10/6/2008 c8 2Diamond369
PLZ CONTINUE UR DOING AWSOME!
10/1/2008 c8 cdelosre2006
Aww please don't delete the story. Sure you may have writer's block, but I know a lot of other fanfiction authors that are going through it too. Just leave you story up, and maybe some kind of drama or inspiration will hit you. That seems to be one of the things that gets me too draw or write a poem. Drama and situations just inspire me to do things. But anyways, great chapter! I really do hope that Yash is able to find Kags, but I'm guessing she is out of country at the moment.
10/1/2008 c8 LMSbibliophile
PLEASE update ASAP! thanks!

-Aqua Miko 808

P.S. I hope you get over your writers block asap.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »