for Shy

2/13/2016 c9 12Naguabo
I really wished you had continued on with this story. I liked how Rose became friendly with a lot of the players. I guess I'm surprised that some of the characters who usually feature in stories, like Rev, Ronnie and Alan, or Sheryl for that matter, haven't appeared much here, but the way you have them interact so far works out. However, Ray and the other jerk look like they might be trouble. I wonder about Mr. Dawson's character as well, he showed up at the beginning but hasn't gotten more fleshed out since then.
1/3/2016 c9 1patheticpisces
I'm genuinely curious about Rose's writing assignment for Creative Writing as well as how you will choose to play out the events in the Titans' story! I think the Egyptian 'goddess' nickname is adorable and very fitting of Petey and Blue's characters. I'd like to see Alison come out of her shell a bit and bond with Beth and Rose. So many sentences starting with I... but I can't seem to phrase anything else properly. The way Rose stands up to the bigoted group of girls was perfect, and the true feeling of friendship between her and the team is heartwarming and wonderful. I'm intrigued with Rose's stolen glances with Sunshine and I'd love further development on Ray and his creepy flirting as well as how that may come into play later on.
More over, I'd love to see you continue this but please take your time and make sure that you're happy with whatever you decide to put out. As for ending chapter nine, maybe you could expand on the progress of her writing assignment but I don't know how much you would be giving away. You could also end with a small glimpse into what Mr. Dawson does or into what Rose's home life is like. Regardless of what you choose, if you decide to change anything at all, I'm sure it will be wonderful. I love what you've done so far and how you've developed not only Rose's character but the team's as well! Here's to hoping for an update soon! Also; as an aside, Rose Dawson? Does that bare any connection to Titanic or is it simply coincidence?
x the fish (I felt the need to come up with some weird, less than awesome nickname for myself... I don't think I've ever had a proper nickname. I just never had one of those names that could be shortened to something else... That was really self revealing for a signature meant to end a review and now I just keep typing thinking that it will dig me out of this hole and that's certainly not the case. My sincerest of apologies, unless of course you smiled and/or laughed than yay! I did a good! I'm done now I promise... I'm sorry again. I just have a lot of feelings.)
12/17/2012 c9 36Ketsueki no Kuki
*Tear* TT
You haven't update in SOOOOOOOO LONG! This is the first "Remember The Titans" story I've read. And it's really good. I do kinda wish you added Allan.
11/11/2012 c9 1Qu33nL3fty
Please write more. You could have done a little bit better with ending of chapter 9 though. I'm not sure how but you just could of done better.
9/5/2011 c9 4angel2u
wait who does she end up liking?
6/25/2010 c1 Katy
I hope this isnt another Sunshine or Ray fic! LOL I quite enjoy Alan ones, but Alan hasnt been mentioned in this story.. :( Haha. And so far I think her and Rev would be great together since they're both smart. Who is the romance with anyway?
1/2/2010 c9 3choirbandgeek
Loving this story! I really like Rose's nickname, and how her character in developing. Hope to read more soon!
12/28/2009 c9 1Alex B. Goode
Keep it going. I LOVE IT!
10/15/2009 c9 1whiteKnight15
Love it! Add more soon please!
5/31/2009 c1 13dreamingwhileawake13
I like it! Rose Dawson...Titanic! I love that movie. I also love remember the titans. I've seen ti so many times i pretty mcuh have ti memorized...lol!
4/13/2009 c9 Kitsune
This was good! I really liked this. Keep up the good work. Good luck with the rest of them.
11/14/2008 c9 5msof57
Good story! I'm really liking Rose. But, Rose Dawson? Titanic? xD I love Remember the Titans and Titanic so I'm really happy with this story so far. Great job!

-Grace
8/13/2008 c5 17angelfan86
Good stuff!
6/25/2008 c9 er
awe i love it please continue with this story
5/14/2008 c9 Blackmusasabi
I absolutely love the fic! Please update soon!

Take care,