for Family Matters Loose Ends

3/29/2019 c1 deafdragonrider
please post her workfamily matters" with her permission so I can read that story then I can read this story afterward.
4/19/2012 c5 15mrmistoffelees
Very good job on this. It's very rare that I see a fanfic of a fanfic, but I must say you did very well on this-if I didn't know better, I'd say Kinsfire wrote it. About the only thing I've not seen yet is the fact that Harry, Hermione, and her parents, at least in Kinsfire's fic, are naturists.
10/27/2009 c5 ARedHair
Interesting idea.
9/19/2009 c5 44dennisud
Its a good story but its not been updated in quite a while! Will this go on or is it a dead story?
6/7/2009 c5 12grenouille7777
Interesting premise: Taking a pre-OoTP fic and incorporating HBP material. Well done. Shame that you seem to have abandoned it as it shows great promise. I hope that your muse returns and allows you to finish it.

grenouille
3/29/2009 c3 2PotterHeadsAnonymous
I love it so far, and I plan to read the next two chapters tomorrow after classes. Aside from that, can't wait for the rest of it!
6/21/2007 c5 Wolfric
Well good show. I liked the story you are extending and I like what you are doing. I hope you will be able to keep going. Thanks for writing. W.
3/15/2007 c5 11pstibbons
Nice description of Hr's dress.

Surprised we havent heard more of Hr's mother yet, since this is supposed to be a sequel to Kfire's fic. (Incidentally, he's moved FM to his own site from his FFA space.)

The musings of the arisen Lord Voldie's are interesting.
10/10/2006 c5 7jabarber69
Hey its all well and good about the scaling down part but take it from me a expert on procrationation (sp?) you start putting something off and before you know it its been months then years before you have updated or you wonder why you never posted that story that you had started then realize that you put it off for so long that now its been so long you cant even remember why you were writing it in the first place!
10/10/2006 c1 1BferBear
Looking forward to seeing what you can do with Kinsfire's work.
10/10/2006 c5 DarkPhoenix2500
The one thing i hate with the horcruxes, is that in most stories they have voldemort going to absorb his other horcruxes, which is a stupid idea. He didnt go through all that trouble to split his soul seven times, jus to take it all back, and i refuse to believe it would affect his power at all they are only pieces of his sould, nothing more. Other then that (I admit the whole My Love scence seemed like something from the medieval times but i could just be irritated) good chapter
10/10/2006 c5 6Kinsfire
This story is such a delight to read. I look forward to every chapter.
8/26/2006 c3 1cucullen
2 Voldemorts interesting use of the bond breaking.
8/24/2006 c3 DarkPhoenix2500
Couple of things about this story...first off is did voldemort come back the same way he did in book 4? If so you kinda screwed up, cause he didnt use Harry's blood so he is once again going to get burned even if harry touches him, since his old body was destroyed so was the blood meaning he is no longer safe from lilys blood protection. 1 other thing, not really important, but im pretty sure Ginny was harry's...erm Personal Secretery at the office...i recall her telling percy her job is bending over the desk...ah other then that, the story isnt bad.
8/24/2006 c1 DJ32