for Be Careful What You Wish For

8/23/2017 c3 6DGtnsl
History of Magic? Lol! Well, it's same old same old for the students then. Binns kept going on about Goblin Wars so the students have always had to kind of teach themselves in History of Magic.
Sanzo allergic to McGonagall, that's just too hilarious!
8/23/2017 c1 DGtnsl
What an entrance! Sanzo isn't want anyone expected of a high ranking Buddhist priest, that's for sure! So much for falling asleep in class, Ron. Though I'm curious what kind of class the Sanzo party is supposed to be teaching. Those poor kids (I mean both because of whatever teaching is going to happen and the violence they all just witnessed)
5/13/2015 c3 7Myra the Dovahkiin
11/3/2014 c3 1Leanne Kurai Arashi
Great story and I really like the idea of the quadret having to teach ;) hope you continue with this because I'd love to read more.
10/16/2013 c3 1Letah
More?
PLease continue this Story!
10/8/2013 c3 MEEEEEEE
It's really good! I hope you make the next chapter soon! :)
7/16/2013 c3 Nagilover4ever
Please update great story
4/15/2013 c3 Ale
I hope you continue this someday
4/15/2013 c2 Ale
Interesting crossover idea :)
3/24/2013 c3 22Zantetsuken Reverse
This is hilarious! I read this! Some people just read whatever fanfiction they can find.
10/13/2012 c3 4PsychoIdiotLady
omg so amazing! please please please have the next chapter out soon! this is too good a story to ne left hanging!
6/13/2012 c3 1777angeloflove
AWESOME LOVE THE STORY! IF YOUR NOT GOING TO UPDATE IT CAN I ADOPT IT?
4/28/2012 c3 3Kanda Yuuki
This story seems to be interesting. Would you be updating?
2/22/2012 c3 Zoeyly
You really stay true to canon! Both the hogwarts setting and sanzo ikkou are enjoyably believable. I do hope you would continue with this story!
10/21/2011 c3 1Dashusi4ka