for SelfCreated cards

3/16/2021 c1 Guest
It’s good but attack dice is too powerful you should make it so rolling a 1 means no attack and you have to pay life points to keep it on the field
8/21/2009 c1 29Boris Yeltsin
Nice.

Love these cards.

Here's some of mine you can use.

Name: Lokar the Terrible.

Type: Monster.

Atribute: Dark/Effect.

ATK: 1800

DEF: 1200

Effect: When your oponent has any fiend-type monsters on their field, Lokar can transfer them to your side for the rest of the duel.

Immage: A demon-like floating head with red eyes.

Name: Primator.

Type: Monster.

Atribute: Dark/Effect.

ATK: 1600

DEF: 1400

Immage: A white ape-like creature.

Effect: has the ability to copy the atk/def points of any monster on the oponents side of the field.
3/8/2008 c2 4Psychid
Very interesting cards (and that goes for the ones of the first cahpter as well! :D)! Can I use some of them in a fan fiction?
1/30/2008 c2 29SulliMike23
Here's one for you.

Name: Mustering the Army

Card type: Continuous Spell

Image: It shows Freed the Matchless General flanked, by Marauding Captain and Field-Commander Rahz(A new warrior card coming out), standing in front of several warrior-type monsters raising his fist in the air.

Effect: This card can only be activated if "Freed the Matchless General" or "Freed the Brave Wanderer" is on the field. So long as this card remains on the field, increase the ATK of all Warrior-type monsters on your side of the field by 10. No Warrior-type monster on your side of the field may be selected as an attack target.
5/14/2007 c2 32Rock Raider
Hope to see more soon. BTW, I have a few myself you could use. I can PM them to ya. Well, anyway, update soon.
3/2/2007 c2 7Dark Phantom Knight
Cool cards. Something you should know, though: you didn't make up Toon Jinzo-he's real. In the Jappenese game, that is.
1/25/2007 c1 Brian
Pretty good cards.

I have 2 ideas for cards.

Name: DELETED!

Card type: normal spell

image: an email being deleted with a blue background from a computer screen.

text: This card, as well as Virus, can only be used if your opponent has machine monsters on the field. Destroy 1 machine monster per turn.

Name: Virus

Card type: normal trap.

Image: a computer with a melted screen, several pop-ups.

Text: For every monster your opponent has out, deal 500 points of damage to his/her lifepoints.

(both cards are based off events in Homestar Runner.)

I also have an idea for a team.

Team Strong: Strong Bad, Bubs, The King Of Town, Strong Mad.
11/3/2006 c2 3Dr.Dude
You forgot Keyhole of Advanced Darkness. Well it goes like this.

Card Type: Area Spell(?)

Image: A keyhole with red eyes inside it.

Text: Affects all monsters in play and make attack increases by 30. When your monster is destroyed, inflict 20 lifepoints on opponent. If one player loses, they shall be sent to eternal darkness.

Well that's it.
10/31/2006 c2 11SilverZeo
Pretty clever. These cards should be made in real life!
10/25/2006 c1 21xthedarkone
Wow I like some of these card effects bro, really cool. May use some for my fic hm...with you permission of course.

Also I checked out you profile and saw that fanart you had. How did you get hooked up with that cause I wouldn't mind getting some art done I just cant seem to find anyone willing (boohoo) lol

Anyway just posted chapter 10 and thought I would finally get round to checking out your stuff while I take a little break. But I'll update as soon as I can.

Later bro.
9/17/2006 c1 21avatarkataang
twin swords kinda cheap :/
8/10/2006 c1 61AndrewK9000
Good cards, whish I could design cards of the same calibur.
8/1/2006 c1 JMH guy
nice cards. i like how you put the info for each one.
7/31/2006 c1 40Star AJT 84