FanFiction.Net
for Serepentine Incident

6/18/2009 c6 1Domino TNK
HAPPY SEVENTH BIRTHDAY HARRY! :D
5/20/2009 c6 27Kitty Smith
This is great, I love that Evan is teaching him! It's out-of-the-norm and has completely gotten me obsessed with the story. Please update as soon as is convenient!
3/28/2009 c6 8Cross - The Damned Alchemist
*cstatic*

I love it! Miss Morgan is so nice! And I'm even beginning to like Rosier! ^^"

The idea is really good!

Can't wait to read more! ^^~
3/22/2009 c6 1Jackanapes
Hello!

Thanks so much for the story, I can't wait to find out what heppens later and hope that he eventually fully tranforms and if he wants to is able to be fully human. I can't wait for more.

Thanks,

~handadeath
3/12/2009 c6 Blessed By The Goddess
More please. This is rather interesting.
3/6/2009 c6 teenwitch18
zomg i love this story!

i know it's been almost three years since you last updated... but i'm hoping that you haven't dropped this story!1

please, please update!
11/8/2008 c6 3Mari92
I really hope the next chapter comes soon... can't wait!
10/12/2008 c6 Luna Nera
lol canb't wait 4 the next chappie:)
9/10/2008 c6 Vespucci.the.Salicitor
Creepy, but I really enjoy the theme of this story.
9/1/2008 c6 Allie-grrl4
update soon
8/20/2008 c6 40Warrior from beyond
Very good. get well soon though. it sucks to be sick. love the story.
7/31/2008 c6 2kitteh lova
This is a cute story! Update soon please.
7/30/2008 c6 10Kai19
Did you drop this fic? I really liked what I read of it.
7/16/2008 c6 14Kairi's-twin
Uh Oh this could be troble. anything involving a deatheater is serious trouble. What an evil little man Mr. Rosier is tricking a little boy into learning dark magic. I wonder if Perseus and Serenity will realise Evans plan in time to stop him or will Harry be tricked into serving the Dark Lord? I really like Ms. Morgan I hope Evan doesn't kill her because she is a muggle. Harry definately would Not like that. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Alanna~
7/10/2008 c6 6Firedraike08
Wow! Loved this! Doesn't look like you're likely to update anytime soon though... Oh well.
269 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »