FanFiction.Net
for Return of the Darkness

3/30/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
interesting please continue!
1/8/2012 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/16/2010 c1 Robert Showalter
An interesting story so far. I'm interested to see where this goes.
8/16/2010 c1 Reader Just A
honestly at this point I'm still waiting to see if I'll like this, its been a bit boring but I understand you have a lot of new background to cover, I'm also unsure if I'll like where its going but will again have to wait for more before I can pass any judgment. limited internet time so don't have time to guess (I recognized only a few) I don't review much because I suck at writing so I never have more to say than yay or good job and I refuse to flame.
8/15/2010 c4 aznblackhowling
Great to see that this story is still alive. I look forward to the next update.
7/27/2010 c3 Cara
I hope you continue with this fic, it will be interesting to see who ends up which character. I wonder how many stories you will include, I mean there is already Sailor Moon, and what I'm guessing is Full Metal Alchemist, but I can't be sure because I've only seen like two of the episodes. Anyway, I like this fic. I think it's interesting. I hope you continue with it.
9/2/2009 c3 Grinnerz
Interesting. Are the Jupon Gatana heroes or villains? Looking forward to more.
6/16/2009 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
10/15/2008 c3 lord drako
good.
6/16/2008 c1 Huh
People like this?

Seriously?
5/31/2008 c3 176Firehedgehog
very interesting
5/19/2008 c3 Nightgazer333
"One of the sword masters had blond hair, and was usually garbed in red. His ears were slanted like those of an elf. His eyes were a golden blue color. He was a master in the use of the combination of sword and shield. Over his blood red clothing was a black cape, with a pentagram on the back. In the middle were three different stones. One was an emerald, the next was a ruby, and the last was a sapphire."

Oh, I know who this is! And judging from those three symbols on his cape I know when he is as well. I really, really, really hope you pair him with the farmgirl. I always liked her better than the princess or the thief. Though the childhood friend was good then too, if she would ever grow up. Please, please, please pair him with the farmgirl. She really does deserve to have her knight.
5/19/2008 c3 Dracomancer1
Nice job. i didn't really comprehend much of what you wrote, but i think the battle scene was nice.
5/11/2008 c2 Dracomancer1
Pretty awesomely cool. I'm sorry i haven't reviewed until now, but it just slipped my mind. anyways, i love how you are slowly bringing the former members of the juppon gatana back together, but i just have one question: will the next chapter come out in another two years? because it would be an incredible disappointment if it did.
4/16/2008 c2 1Bobboky