for Return of the Darkness

4/15/2008 c2 inevitable
Nice. This story is interesting. There is going to be a lot of crossovers. Hope you update constantly.
4/9/2008 c2 6JhyarelleDrakon
tag
4/9/2008 c2 aznblackhowling
I'm glad that you are able to update this story. Ice said that Ed can bring his brother and one other person. I wonder who that person is. I was wondering if the Alchemist took place before the movie or after?
4/8/2008 c2 5Nysk
Interesting.. characters from Full Metal Alchemist.. where will you draw from next?
2/14/2008 c1 Drashin
the asasin is probaly Itachi from naruto

the alchemist is obisouly from full meatl alchemest ed

i don't know for sure but the blond swordsman might be link from zeldank\\
11/17/2007 c1 Dracomancer1
Whoahohoa! I am simply astounded! this is an excellent story! i love it! this is one of the coolest stories ever! You should update! you would be doing a ton of people a favor. i really don't like it when people write awesome stories but don't have the commitment to writing any more. you really should write a new chapter. Please?
6/10/2007 c1 8ApocSM
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
3/6/2007 c1 FalseExact
wow, an actually original RSM story, I would love to see where this went but it seems to of been dropped
8/15/2006 c1 176Firehedgehog
very nice chappy yami, sorry for not reviewing.. i had read it before.. just forgot to review
8/15/2006 c1 Warprince9
This could be a very interesting story depending on how you write it. Hmm, lets see how many of the warriors I can identify.

The assasin seems to be _ from _.

Despite the change in clothes I'm positive that the first swordsmen is _ from _.

The alchemist is obviously _ from _.

I think the other swordsmen is _ from _ _.

The healer is likely _ from _ and _.

The experiment is definatly _.

I can't identify the time mage, black magic user, or Ice, who I suspect is original.

The reason I wrote it like that is not to spoil it for the few that don't know, those that do can easily fill in the blanks.
8/11/2006 c1 0K0
PLEASE COME OUT WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON THIS LOOKS REALLY REALLY GOOD on a second note read a different fic where amy was nicknamed ice made me laugh
8/6/2006 c1 billy13579
interesting start.
8/6/2006 c1 PabloDoritos
Interesting start, I can't wait for more. Until next time keep up the good work.
8/6/2006 c1 3Hiryo
Would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my homepage, which

you can find through my profile here on There in

the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can rate

yourself.

Thank you!
8/3/2006 c1 3FairyQilan
Points for a slightly original storyline. Extra points for no sailor ranma, nor earth prince/princess ranma, and no pluto/surn knight ranma.
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »