for double soul

5/28/2020 c20 Guest
To much going on to many cross overs
8/15/2014 c13 1Red Cheetah 93
What's the crossover? I recognize Sailor Moon, Naruto, and characters from the original Beyblade show, but the others, I don't know.
8/15/2014 c12 Red Cheetah 93
Lita's Japanese name is spelled Makoto, not Makato.
10/18/2011 c20 7Kaito Echizen
very good

10/13/2011 c19 Kaito Echizen

8/13/2011 c18 3babii.ang3ls
nice~ i cant wait for you to update again^^ and its nice to have you out of your writers block =3
8/13/2011 c18 7Kaito Echizen

8/4/2011 c17 serryblack1
my vote's for pairing's

aya/itachi this would be a cool pairing,

yohji/ken this is my fav pairing,

schuldich / tyson this would be a good pairing,

hiro / crowford this would be a fun couple,

manx / motoki this would be a nice couple,
6/22/2011 c17 Kaito Echizen
This very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
8/25/2009 c16 12Serenity Maxwell
great work. lol, i cannot believe they forgot crawford could do that. :D
8/17/2009 c1 2agoraphobia
I wish FanFiction hadn't changed their format around. This is the last story I want on my favorites. But I agree with the other person when they said that you've done nothing but made Usagi a Mary-Sue. The idea of FanFiction is to take an idea and use the artist/author's characters and fandom, but you have to respect their work while you do it. Usagi is a clumsy, typical airhead blond with a lighthearted outlook on life. It's who she is and why people love her so. You basically ruined the character by making her the 'perfect' person with all the qualities you like. It's annoying, really. Please work on that.
8/10/2009 c16 bunnykim89
i loved it i hope u update soon i cant wait to read more chapters to come i cant get enough
6/19/2009 c2 12Oombala
No. Just, no. Sorry but this needs to be said. Everyone else is fluttering

About how amazing your story is, did it ever occur to you that you made

Usagi a freaking Mary sue? She is not smart, that's something endearing

About her, that's who she is. And the story is moving too quickly. Anyway, if you hate me, go ahead. But try and put effort into it. Don't just dump your fangirlism/usagi obsession onto the Internet and call it a story. Don't feel insulted, you're not the first writer I've been extremely blunt to, and believe me, you won't be the last, but, your story is good. But you could make it better jut by keeping to the actual characters. Don't change them just because you want them to be perfect.
4/12/2009 c1 Hali
this is so awesome it i love it write more
1/3/2009 c15 12Serenity Maxwell
great chapter. serena, naruto and tyson are all so cute. :D happy belated new year.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »