for double soul

1/29/2007 c4 scione
naruto/pluto or naruto/the girl you said or naruto/tenten/ino
1/29/2007 c3 scione
Naruto/Minako is a good pair so is naruto/amy/pluto.
1/29/2007 c2 scione
first i like to say it's good fic so far just dont kill it with yoai naruto can be naru/ino naru/anko naru/pluto naru/tenten
1/29/2007 c1 scione
yoai will kill this fic naru/anko naru/tenten
1/7/2007 c10 3babii.ang3ls
hey put my vote on naruto adn minako! this is good! update soon
1/4/2007 c1 Magic Cat
Poor Serena. The only thing that could possibly be worse for her would be if Orochimaru found out about both her powers, and her unborn baby. Although it would be interesting if he sent Kabuto to kidnap her, and then Kabuto would develop a crush on her. Or possibly the Atsuki sending Itachi to kidnap her in the hopes of capturing Naruto who holds the nine tail fox spirit inside of him. Well keep up the good work. I am looking forward to reading more. Signed Magic Cat
1/2/2007 c10 vixen
ray the boy / naruto / tala

yohji / ken

usagi / gaara

aya / naruto / neji

sasuke / ami
10/25/2006 c9 12Serenity Maxwell
Yaten/Serena, Gaara/Serena, Sasuke/Naruto, Choji/Ino, Kiba/Hinata, Shikamaru/Temari, Mamoru/Rei, and maybe Sakura/Itachi? I just had to toss in an odd ball. :D loved the chappy, keep it up!
10/22/2006 c9 13sapphire11224
Gaara! Great idea on making Usagi pregnant to make Nagi quit. Update soon.
9/29/2006 c8 Tsubasa
This is an awsome fic. For pairings, I vote for the Serena/Omi, Naruto/Minako & Tyson/Hilary. Please update soon
9/7/2006 c8 BoomBoom
I think it should be Kai/Tyson, Naruto/Sasuke, and seeing as the other two are with the same gender the whole family should so Serena/Raye. That's just my choice I think it would be funny to see who the guys deal with Serena being completly unreachable.
9/5/2006 c8 12Serenity Maxwell
i love it ass usual. you do this all so well!
8/28/2006 c7 13sapphire11224
I love those last chapters. Hm...who should Serena be paired up with? You really like to make us chose from difficult choices, don't you? Personally I like everyone that you were thinking of pairing her up with, everyone but the Three Lights. So my vote goes to all of them, excluding the Three Lights.
8/18/2006 c7 6esude
Omi/Serena or Gaara/Serena

Naruto/Minako

Tyson/Hilary
8/18/2006 c7 kippers
Serena/Omi Naruto/Ino. update soon!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »