for 265 Hours

11/12/2019 c17 Guest
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaizing
7/5/2018 c17 4perish-the-thoughtless
This was amazing! I have so many good things to say about this, but I've gotten no sleep trying to stay up and read it the past two days so I'm just going to say, you're a wonderful writer, and this fic was very well done! Thanks for sharing!
8/28/2014 c1 Guest
Great story. I was reading this until four AM last night so I sort of felt like I was living it.
I was actually rooting for jack to stay awake longer though lol. There's nothing more annoying than controlling family members.
7/16/2014 c17 Caitlyn
Aw, beautiful. Truly a masterpiece. Well done!
6/22/2013 c17 luise
OMG this fic is so simple, yet so amazing! you're a great writer
5/7/2013 c17 mourney
I couldn't stop reading it. Literally stayed up until 1 am to finish it. It's amazing. I'm a big fan of your writing!
4/8/2013 c17 8PrincessAkiraaa
Haha took me a couple of hours to read this but omg it was fuckin awesome!
9/2/2012 c17 guest
Oh this hit all of my feelings. Read the whole story. Loved every chapter, every word. You are incredibly gifted. I love Bobby and the premise of not sleeping and everything about it. Very unique. This is easily one of my favorite stories ever. You are exceptional.
8/10/2012 c17 7StarKid McFly
Oh this was absolutely fantastic! A perfect balance of everything. And what was brilliant about it was that you kept it gritty and true. You didn't glamourise drug abuse or self harm which I'm afraid a lot of people fall victim to and you made it clear when your characters were wrong about their actions, which was brilliant characterisation.
I loved it.
Now to check out some of your other stuff!
Rocky xx
3/15/2011 c17 betweenlife
The ending is phenomenol! Loved it. :)
3/15/2011 c12 betweenlife
The conversations between Angel and Bobby are fantastic.
3/15/2011 c4 betweenlife
This is also another fantastic chapter. Read this once before but it is amazing to pick up again. :)
3/15/2011 c1 betweenlife
Fantastic opening chapter. Loved it.
1/6/2011 c17 25TheLadyPendragon
I'm surprised I finished reading this so fast! Then again, it is only about half A Tale of Four Brothers' length, so that makes sense. Plus, that had kid!Jack and he's just so darn cute (even if older Jack - any Jack - is also cute). Not that this wasn't great. I enjoyed it very much; way more than I thought I would. And that isn't an insult to your writing - I just didn't think 'not sleeping' could have so many exciting twists and turns. Bobby's right, Jack can be an idiot sometimes. But just like in AToFB, I love the way Bobby looks after him. It makes me so sad, thinking of the movie and how he was calling 'Bobby! Bobby!' when he got hurt, because that seems proof enough to me that Bobby really took care of him, no matter how much he teased him. And he had to have felt like he failed after Jack died. Poor Mercers (and that includes Angel and Jerry). Thank you for another lovely FB fic. Would you happen to have any ideas for another, longer fic? :D Sorry, sorry, but I've loved your writing. And I'll quit rambling...now.
11/22/2010 c17 Krissy