for Baron Rönnskär

6/7/2018 c17 2ObsessedWithRomione
This is a great story. I do believe that the end is not what I wanted. Ron got his perfect revenge. I did hope for some more actions and drama.
But great story anyway. I really like reading it.
12/10/2016 c17 Guest
Well... Not bad, but too fast and too easy... Nothing go bad for super-Ron. He is perfect, his plans go perfect and he have the perfect revenge...
12/10/2016 c12 Guest
Honestly, this chapter was totally ridiculous. And one only can ask, why Hermione would wed this horrible and violent man? This not speak very well of her.
12/10/2016 c11 Guest
Good written but the plot is still childish. Ron can do everything and all people will fall for his tricks. No very trilling... Honestly, Percy never would fall for this obvious trap and the false news would be traced to Ron... And the rape? If true, he would use it to destroy Krum in no time. To wait years only would give Krum much more time to rape again, and again... and, if it's false, then Ron is not better than Krum.
12/10/2016 c10 Guest
Malfoy framed that Ron was being executed... And why he didn't execute him?... how nobody notice Ron was in Azkaban, not dead? Ron wasn't exactly a nobody... and Harry and Ginny working for a murderer ministry? ... plot holes everywhere!...
12/9/2016 c2 Guest
For now the plot is totally incoherent...
4/4/2012 c17 Guest
I know you wrote this nearly 6 years ago and are probably surprised to get a review after so long, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this :) Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story! I'm a bit of a grammar freak, and the story was good enough for me to still enjoy it despite the mistakes, which are understandable. I also wanted to congratulate you for being spot-on about Snape even before book seven was published. Too few good writers guessed correctly, but you sure did :D
8/30/2011 c17 CourtneyP
This was really great. I think you're really hard on yourself as a writer. I enjoyed every second I spent reading this work of yours and I just wanted you to know that. For this to be your first fic - well, this is a job well done.
2/2/2011 c2 albeva
its a great story. I remember reading it a long time ago and now stumbled upon it again. Sad that your story has such terrible grammar. You could find a beta reader here on the site to help you out with that.
12/15/2010 c17 13Falcon's Jade
Admittedly the typos and grammer mistakes were quite distracting, but you conveyed enough of the plot to keep me interested and reading. And the ending was well done, very fitting, and the reflection that everything was done in the garden...I am impressed. A good story!
8/1/2008 c17 SB
Just read your story all the way through and it was VERY good. I really liked the way you ended it, it's a very realistic ending which just makes this story that much better. Thanx.
2/7/2008 c3 5Silversaz
This is really good1 You shouldn't give up and you should keep writing. You're doing really well with the grammar- only a few little mistakes.

Saz
11/29/2006 c17 2Evil Genius of the COCA
aw! this ending is just perfect! it is an awsome story! great job! i like it, not many storys i've read have ron as the main character, and it jsut so happens that Ron is one of my favorite HP characters, along with the twins. :D
11/29/2006 c12 Evil Genius of the COCA
o0o0o0 wow, i'm speechless. therefore instead i shall go read the next chappie!
11/29/2006 c11 Evil Genius of the COCA
dont' worry, it didnt suck, i think most people were just too into the story so they had to go read the next chapter and forgot to review, i do it all the time :D
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »