FanFiction.Net
for The Clock Struck Thirteen

8/3/2021 c4 2Aninha16
It was a good ending. In the end, there's the feeling that, with Scooby's return to the present, the gang won't have such a bleak future. The scene where Vincent fights Time Square was very well narrated, especially the moments when he worries that he could end up hurting people depending on the type of attack he makes. Congratulations on the story and hugs.
8/3/2021 c3 Aninha16
Daphne's situation is very sad. Poor Daphne. I found it interesting that the next chapter shows what happened to Vincent, because the mystery remains in the cartoon. The melancholy atmosphere is well built.
8/3/2021 c2 Aninha16
The atmosphere of the post-apocalyptic world was well built. It was interesting that Sausage and Flim-Flam were part of the resistance group.
8/3/2021 c1 Aninha16
The Time Slime episode is one of my favorites. Last month I reviewed the episode and I was happy to see that the fanfic is based on it. In this episode, we realize how much Vincent cared about them, teleporting them back to safety when realizing they were in danger.
12/19/2020 c4 206Crystal Rose of Pollux
I absolutely adore your take on this episode. It was already great in showing just how much Vincent cares for Scooby and the gang, but you were able to take it a step further.

And, indeed, I did wonder why we never saw what had happened to Vincent in the bad future in the episode itself, and your portrayal of those events is spot on; of course, Vincent would have sacrificed himself for the others-and, of course, he wouldn't have wanted Scooby to know that, even if he'd shown him everything else.

And of course, I live for moments when Vincent realizes just how much the others care for him, even if he's not entirely prepared for that, so I absolutely adored that moment at the end when Scooby hugged hum and Vincent's reaction to that, awww.
4/29/2013 c4 creativesm75
nice
8/16/2006 c4 xxClosed Accountxx
I didn’t think your story would end so soon, but it was a nice ending. The knowledge that all those things actually are going to happen in Scooby and the gang’s future made me sort of sad. And I liked your word choice. As I wrote before, I liked your plot too, and I think this story has the potentiality to be made into a 10-chapter SD fiction if you add more details to it! Well, that is, if you ever feel like it.

I’d be glad to read more SD fanfics from you. Keep the good writing.

P.S. If you enable the “anonymous review” section in your account, you might get more reviews. Good luck. :)
8/14/2006 c3 xxClosed Accountxx
Hey, this is good! This is one of the few “13 Ghosts” based fanfics on here, and you seem to have a nice plot in mind. Please update soon. I want to know what happens next.

I guess the time journey Scooby is making is going to help him conquer his fears. I like the scenes Van Gouhl showed to Scooby about the future. I wish they were more detailed. I’d like to know more about what was happening to Shaggy, Daphne, FlimFlam, and the other vigilances.

If you add more details to this story about what the other main characters –besides Scooby and Van Ghoul- are feeling and doing, I will enjoy reading your fic even more! And it would be great if you make paragraphs while writing. It makes the reading easier.

I’ll waiting to read the next chapter. :)