for Firstborn

11/24/2014 c13 gabyhyatt
It make me cry
5/23/2012 c13 missycole23
Paige should name her twins girls parker it's a unisex name and Peyton there cute names its better than state names lol .. Please update soon !
1/2/2010 c13 Guest
Very nice story!
5/31/2009 c9 2LadyBluePhoenix
Raelly good so far, is phoebe going to come back with Warren.
1/24/2008 c14 53Monkeywand
Love it. Just wondering tho, why is there a random chapter in the middle of the story? Other than that it's a really good story.
6/26/2007 c11 I'm your lie
i like it you should write more stories on phoebe.
4/6/2007 c14 4neb92
I love this story SO much! I gotta read the sequel now!
2/27/2007 c1 AuntSueSue
I am so proud of you. You have a gift my love, use it.
1/16/2007 c14 3Becky Silver
Wonderful story!

I think that this is definitely one of the best stories that I have read.

Please write a sequel soon!

I like the whole Cole and Prue thing. Cole is so sweet and loving in this story!

Well please write the sequel soon!

Becky Silver Black
1/16/2007 c14 west coast smoker
wonderful story! I didn't review before, but i just want to let you know that i read since the beginning and I think it is definitely one of thebest stories i' ve read so far. keep on the good work, and i will be waiting for the sequel, update soon bye
1/16/2007 c14 2bunn2007
ok, i'll admit it... i liked that chapter and i'm glad you wrote it. i do think that it would've been a better prequel than an epilogue, but i liked it. i don't understand the ruined or reborn thing. i assume you'll address that later thought...
1/16/2007 c14 Jenny
A sequel is good. The story definetly needs one. And I think it's really unfair because you left an unfair cliffhanger. Because it isn't a cliffhanger but some how is. Oh well please write a sequel.

Jenny
1/16/2007 c14 14AnimeAlexis
See, I could almost use this as a prologue to He's Not Your Son! Lol! Love it, though, can't wait to see what you make of the whole Cole and Warren thing. Although, are you changing the name? What'll it be? Brilliant 2 chapters, although I'm so sad that it's over! Put up the sequel soon too please!
1/16/2007 c14 charmedi
great ending. Nice touch with Cole and Prue
1/15/2007 c14 82The Outlaw Witch
It was wonderful! Just wonderful! I loved it! Though now I wonders what happens now...
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »