for Bohemian Rhapsodies

10/21/2011 c4 118chickenshithypocrite
I have to say, I loved all of these drabbles but this one was my favorite because of both the content and the pairing (Mark/Roger is my favorite :D) I really love these boys and how helpless Mark has always been when it comes to Roger... He just can't resist can he? Keep writing!

~ Angie
9/18/2011 c1 4ImGonnaGetThatRhythmBack
Good ideas, I'll try to read every chapter.
5/25/2011 c4 phoenixbird777
Oooooohhh, I like it!

Especially that last one.

I love reading older stories. And then reviewing, surprising the author with some new readers.

Because who doesn't like reviews?
5/25/2011 c1 phoenixbird777
Hehehehehe, Excellent!
11/23/2006 c3 36Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
1st of all, i LOVE Panic! At The Disco! And 2nd, im pretty sure the line is "It's these substandard HOTELS on the (lalalalala) corner of 4th and Fremont street." But i could be wrong... u should right an actual Mark/Mimi oneshot instead of the "Petty Limitations" 1 where it was kinda Roger/Mimi cept Mimi loves Mark... yeah... anyways...
9/23/2006 c2 11LeapOfFaith29
Aw, so sad! But beautifully written. Great job!
9/22/2006 c2 Snakes on Christine
I didn't read chapter two because I hatehatehate MarkMimi but, may I ask, do I sense a Constantine theme...?
9/22/2006 c2 6OrangeRose14
aw sad.
9/22/2006 c1 10GreyRENThead
I LOVED this! Bohemian Rhapsody is such an amazing song, and you've done a great job to incorperate it in this story!

Update soon!
8/23/2006 c1 14volitaire
Hee hee hee, this story made me giggle. Just the title by itself is funny.

I'm so glad LVB isn't Mark singing Queen while he's drunk. lol
8/17/2006 c1 13Maureen Olivia Lockhart
“Apparently the good folks at the Life don’t care much if patrons decide to dance and sing on tables, though they are really touchy about putting them together,” Collins supplied.

^^Haha. Very true. This was funny. Good job.
8/7/2006 c1 25L Ducky
:gigglesnort:

this is hystarical.
8/7/2006 c1 18Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo
OMG I LOVE that song! hahah that was hilarious! -giggle-
8/7/2006 c1 11LeapOfFaith29
Heehee hilarious! I was laughing the entire time! Aw, Roger and Collins couldn't let him do it alone! VERY cute!
8/7/2006 c1 2Atrus Lysander Valentein
That's really funny I you should definatly do a lot more songs, like Joanne and Maureen doing Meatloaf's paradise by the dashboard lights!
17 Page 1 2 Next »