for On the Bedroom Floor

2/15/2015 c5 2poppygreen
best story!
11/14/2013 c5 21Insufficient Nightmares
I still think Chris deserved an ass beating...
but that's just me..
and Amy.
More specifically Amy.
Both of them in general.
6/6/2012 c1 15JUSTWrite101
This was my very first fanfic ever and this is why I love this site.
6/16/2011 c2 EmoPrincess21
love it nice
11/19/2008 c5 trishsbiggestfan
I swear i have read this fic so many times and i still absolutely love it. i get so into it every time! ur such an amazingly talented writer i hope u know that.

ru thinking of writing any more trish/jeff fics cause im in desperate need of more lol

-janine
11/15/2007 c5 Mercy
Unnecessary violence and not enough of a conclusion of the storyline, but the actual writing is really well done.
7/17/2007 c5 15Zenkindoflove
Aw, well, that was a happy ending in my eyes. They are together and in love, and even though Chris feels like shit, he'll work through it. That Amy curveball was crazy! I wasn't expecting that at all. Man, and she lectured Trish about covering for her. Geez...

:( When Jeff was getting beat up, I was hurting inside. The scene was so intense and very, very real. You wrote it wonderfully, my dear. I was so scared that he was going to die, and I was worried about what was happening to Trish too.

I think this ending was good. It shows a future with Jeff/Trish and an ending for Chris/Trish. This was a wonderful story, my dear. You did excellently.
7/17/2007 c4 Zenkindoflove
Oh shit! Okay, so I was a little confused about the whole Chris turning into Jeff thing, I knew she had to be hallucinating though. I'm glad she was because I really don't want to think about Jeff raping her. Even though they had rough sex, he definitely wouldn't do that. It makes sense though... Chris started turning violent right when she was about to call him Jeff while they were doing it. So intense man. This was crazy! And so scary! Man, now he really knows and he raped her and beat her up. Damn.

Okay... I'm moving onto the last chapter now! Agh! I'm so scared!
7/17/2007 c3 Zenkindoflove
Wow. That was some extremely hot, angry sex. The angriest I've ever read. Damn girl... that was amazing! Half the time I didn't know if I should be upset or turned on. Lol... it was mostly turned on though. That was definitely some rough sex though, I guess it would be between two angry wrestlers though.

Man, you are leaving me with absolutely no direction. That's a good thing though. I'm sitting here, thinking of what will probably happen next, but my mind's a blank. There are so many different things that could happen. What I do hope happens though is that Jeff and Trish get closer after this. This was quite an interesting approach to "talking" about their problems. Lol.

Okay, basically, I really loved this chapter. Your style of smut is very refreshing and hot! Onto chapter 4!
7/17/2007 c2 Zenkindoflove
Oh man! This chapter was intense!

Okay, first off, I was extremely surprised at how upset Amy got. I figured she had known who it was this entire time. I do understand why she got upset though. She's tired of having to cover for Trish, and she sees Jeff as a little brother. It has to be weird for her. I'm really glad that she put that passed her so she could comfort Trish. That's what a good friend does.

Oh, I could seriously slap that Torrie whore. I never liked her anyways. First touching all up on Jeff and then trying to get Trish caught in front of Chris. Urgh! I could seriously hit her right now. What a ho! I'm glad Jeff didn't play along with her games though. I liked his little burn on her. Hehe, that was nice.

Oh! The Trish and Jeff scene was amazing! I love the way you write Jeff. At first he was hesitant about comforting her just in case they got caught, but once he realized that they were already going to get caught soon anyways, he just wrapped her in his arms. Their kiss was so hot and so dangerous all at once. Awesome!

Now she's going to see him while she's in the same building as Chris. This can't be good if she doesn't want to get caught. Lol... onto chapter 3!
7/16/2007 c1 Zenkindoflove
Now that I have finished my JH story (and will start on another one soon) I can finally read this fic. While I love Jeff and Trish to pieces, I had a muse, and reading JT fanfic would have messed with the JH mojo. Now in my mind, these two ships can coexist perfectly within me, so I have to favor one to the other from time to time. But tonight is a Jeff and Trish night through and through!

Oh, the sneaking around is very bad but very believable. But hey, they have to be with each other somehow, even if dwindling significant others have to be in the way. Hopefully some kind of resolution will come very soon because it's very, very obvious that Chris is catching onto things. I'm also sure Jeff will want her to choose one of them soon too. I was scared for Trish though when Chris pushed her down on the ground. She really saved herself though when she said it was Amy's shirt.

Jeff sneaking up behind Trish really gave me chills (the good kind of sexy chills :D). The way you write their chemistry is so intoxicating. I can really feel the desire and love between them. Jeff's carefree attitude about the whole thing is exactly how I expected he would be too. Lol.

Onto chapter 2!
7/11/2007 c5 28LegendThriller
darling, i keep forgetting how beautiful this story is. you truly are amazing, you know that...right? ;)
7/1/2007 c5 Nekia5047
THIS STORY WAS SUCH AN ADRINALINE RUSH THAT ITS FREAKING CRAZY. THIS WAS AWESOME AND THIS MIGHT SOMEHOW COME AS A SUPRISE TO YOU AND ANYONE WHO READS THIS REVIEW BUT SOMEHOW I KNEW THAT AMY WAS POSSIBLY SLEEPING AROUND WITH CHRIS AND SINCE CHAPTER ONE I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT CHRIS KNEW TRISH WAS SLEEPING AROUND WITH JEFF. BUT NEVER MIND MY CONSTANT RAMBLING THIS WAS A GREAT STORY...TRULY BRILLIANT AND MAGNIFICENT:)
4/2/2007 c5 50rita louise evans
Good Story I can't belive Amy is with Chris.
4/1/2007 c5 23SkittlezLvr79
Such a heartbreaking, fantastic story. The angst whore in me thanks you for writing it!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »