for Other Worlds

4/30/2008 c12 1GinaStar
Very enjoyable!
2/26/2008 c1 nerraofcorus
I really like this chapter. Very interesting.
2/25/2008 c11 GinaStar
Love is the root of many problems ;)
8/18/2007 c10 Kathy
This is excellent! I really like it. Update soon!

When you're finished with this story, PLEASE post the prequel! I think I understand everything I need to by now, but it would be nice to have the whole story.

~Kathy
6/20/2007 c10 3Mirukarumi
i think u should wait tell this one i over
6/16/2007 c10 1GinaStar
lol..put up both ;) hehe...whichever is fine!
5/28/2007 c9 3Mirukarumi
oh no, wut is she gonna do? please update soon
5/25/2007 c9 1GinaStar
Excellent! Though I wish I could have read the first story, maybe I wouldn't have felt so lost in this one..
1/28/2007 c1 1Princess of the Rogues
Ahh Sailor Moon and Tamora Peirce Most FAVORITE things ever...mixed together well im kinda skeptical (by the way im a first time reviewer) well when i saw the summary i was like i was thinking OMG Poor Haruka(Amara! and then im like wait...isent this supposed to be Tamora Peirce? and then i read it and im like "oh" anyway good chappie but i dont really think Michiru(Michelle) and Tortall mix...OH WELL your story!

UPDATE SOON!,

-Nina
1/28/2007 c8 23tortallanrider
It was really good.

I missed this story!
12/5/2006 c7 tortallanrider
This just gets more and more interesting by the chapter...
11/7/2006 c6 tortallanrider
Ooh... the Inferno creeps me out... well written. I like it a lot.
10/28/2006 c5 tortallanrider
Been riding 7 years!

Personally, I PREFER short chapters. Its easier to sit and read when one has other things to get to, you know?

Nice job.
10/25/2006 c4 tortallanrider
"reigns"-sorry. Rider thing: there' no "g".

NanoWrimo is that thing where you write like 75 pages in 30 days, right? Good luck on that...I couldn't do it if I tried!

Thanks for the clarification on those things in your reply. This is a fantastic story. I'm starting to piece it together! If you repost the other story, I'll be really excited to read it.

You're a brilliant writer!
10/21/2006 c3 tortallanrider
This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for more!
17 Page 1 2 Next »