for A Tiresian Fate

9/19/2014 c1 13creativesm75
LOL this made me laugh.
6/1/2013 c1 38Ria D'Arcy
Loved this fic - only question (which honestly is probably the last thing I should be asking) is were you trying to get a Ranma 1/2 reference in there? Bc that was just too funny! I am hoping you continue :P
2/8/2013 c1 51Yandere Shoujo
I actually thought of Ivankov (One Piece) XD Though I think he and Hisoka could make for an interesting pair to meet. Both are on their own levels of insane.
8/20/2012 c1 1Foxxy5511
Lol its frigging funny! Ahhahaha hisoka having those haahhahhah and just can't imagine him ahahaha can you plz continue?
1/2/2008 c1 Killua's lover
well...I love it,it's funny if u do another chapter i'll be sure 2 r&r and it would be better if u made Illumi do something about Hisoka's new body ;)
5/28/2007 c1 La princesse des fraises
Love your fics n.n

Please continue ! . Wanna know what will hapen next...
5/5/2007 c1 9ligice76
wah... don't stop! illumi needs the love!
8/21/2006 c1 16La Lolita
haha this is so out of character but funny to imagine lol
8/20/2006 c1 Blackwolfoffire
OMG! That was awesome. I beg you to continue!
8/18/2006 c1 xxmokiexx
wow...um...i would say funnily disturbing, but "funnily" isn't a word is it? ^^;; anyway, it was humorous and I think you should continue...maybe the lady at Victoria's Secret will think that Illumi is a chick! though that is kinda sad. u_u;; but then again, I thought he was a girl at first.

PLEASE CONTINUE YOU'RE FANFIC, I LOOK FORWARD TO IT! =D
8/13/2006 c1 escape5
how could u not in respond to ur AN. the suggestion are all there. there is no why u can do otherwise. plus u must give ther eader what they want.
8/10/2006 c1 6sailor aidos
fiore7-san, you ARE going to update this, ne? Ne? ^_^

Bdw, you might want to consider the rating if things get more, erm, you know *blushes* Hahaha!