for Kisses and Cards

6/13/2020 c1 2AnimeLover8901
Hello I am Delilah I come from the future 2020 Cool! right?
Well Let me tell you a bit about Myself I live in Texas! I am 11 years Old I have a BFF named Lilieth and She loves the band Queen I like HXH FanFics especially HisoIllu (I think that's what it was called) It is just I absolutely Loved your FanFic it- it just called to me! BTW By the way Why Did You Stop? please wether your a Boy or a girl, Wether your Living with your Wife or Husband, Wether you have Kids or not... just remember this one thing...
Even Though you think your Story is a piece of S*** just Remember there is atleast ONE person out there in the world that appreciates your Amazing Artwork AKA This FanFiction ok and... AND Guess What!?
I AM CRYING BECAUSE YOUR STORY WAS SO ORIGINAL! Yes... and I AM ONE OF YOUR SUPPORTERS!
Sincerely,
Delilah aka Girl that has a crush on Illumi and Hisoka And Killua And Kurapika...
:D!
:))
7/26/2015 c1 Guest
OMG no this can't be over its too good
9/2/2014 c1 13creativesm75
cool
4/3/2014 c1 5GlOmP3R
Loved this as well ! :D kickass job
12/27/2010 c1 94Miqila
You know, since those two are psychopaths, I was sure their first meeting would have been more violent. Looks like the saying "Each day you´ll learn something new" is true. :p
11/13/2009 c1 8SeptemberSkies
cute, but the ending left me wishing for more
8/12/2008 c1 8bigSEED
hey! loved this fic! ilumi nd hisoka are always a treat and i'm glad someone actually writes fanfics about this couple! thannk you it was such an interesting one shot! hehe liked the way u started it too! ^_^
11/27/2007 c1 22azab
i liked it
8/5/2007 c1 3freysan
teehee...nice story...cute and sweet...(n.n)

oh, the "end note"...i don't think i would like a guy ask me that...especially a just-met-a-few-minutes-ago guy...(x.x)

that's my opinion, though...i wouldn't want to ruin your relationship...(^.~)
7/7/2007 c1 5NekoRyuko
Hehehheh so that's how they met. Interesting. The thought of Hisoka as a teacher is a little creepy, though =D
10/17/2006 c1 2Spirits Of Evil
Really cute, yet sly...Ur really good at this. PM or mail me please! Ciao! ^_^
8/13/2006 c1 44helium lost
Aww, cute fic! I normally don't read fluff, but this one was done well :) My only complaint is that the italicized thoughts seem out-of-place; you should incorporate them more by having them use body language or something like that.

I do like the scene you present; it's logical, and totally in character, especially how Illumi feigns his interest. Good job ;D!

- hl