for The Amazing Technicolor Hairdo

7/8/2012 c7 1Xioyuu
Haha, I really enjoyed reading this
12/9/2011 c7 7sairakanzaki
this story kinda funny especially the last part ^_^

I really like it! i hope you can make some more story about llumi and hisuka ^_^
1/24/2010 c7 8SeptemberSkies
*eyes widen*

aw

that was so adorable!

I need more!

*runs off to rumage through your story archive*
1/22/2010 c4 SeptemberSkies
definitely just cute enough

you're a wonderful author, the characters always stick to the cannon while still managing to do things you would never expect them to do
8/23/2009 c7 DarkMoon888
XD i love this story its fun ,you put aad, in sted of add or adhd i have the ADHD and I've been compared to Hisoka be for XD would you consider writing a sequel ^^ maybe how Hisoka gets his hair back ^^? any way I love the story and you got their characters down well (well hisoka is a bit fluffy but he dose what ever he likes any way XD)i look for ward to reading fics by you in the future ^^
10/8/2007 c7 xnyxchanx
this was like so amazingly funny
9/15/2007 c7 Kals
This story is so cute. I like it a lot. Thank you very much.
10/23/2006 c7 katatsumuli
That was really cute and funny XD. Hisoka being scared of snakes was maybe out of character, but who knows. I love all the rest of it. It was a good adventure and a very fun read. Will you write more things like this? Maybe a sequel or something (or more XD)?
9/6/2006 c7 2Spirits Of Evil
Well that was funny and cute and great and...(blah blah blah etc...) but i didn't like the idea of a BALD HISOKA! I am totally fascinated by his hair.You're making him seem like that dumb chatterbox Hanzo! Other than that, I liked how Hisoka and Illumi were getting closer and I liked the whole fic and I wish it had more chapters.Sorry for the long review.Please answer it (if you wish)... Ciao!
8/19/2006 c7 6sailor aidos
Oh my God! This was really cute! I mean seriously, I did tell you I'm not really into HisokaxIllumi fics but this was just kawaii!

But you ended it abruptly! Anyway, it's great you really finished this fic har, har! So what about the others, ne? ^_^
8/19/2006 c2 Mirai
I really love this fanfiction, it's just too funny.^^
8/18/2006 c7 xxmokiexx
very interesting and funny, though it's really sad that Hisoka got bald at the end. XD i probably would have liked it better if it wasn't a pair though. ^^;; i still like it.
8/18/2006 c2 xxmokiexx
it's very yaoi-ish, isn't it? XD just kidding, still very hilarious. i look forward to the next chapter...even though i know that you've already postd it. ^^;;
8/18/2006 c1 xxmokiexx
very, very funny. I like dit a lot. i especially liked the ending and the part where Hisoka was thinking of Illumi's payment. XD keep up the good work, i look forward to it. =D
8/17/2006 c5 sz minamino
I love the fic! You have to update more often! I can't wait to read the next chapter... ^^
20 Page 1 2 Next »