for Never Jack

6/16/2011 c1 lelinhaloca
God! I just loved it! Really, great job!

I loveeeee Ann & Jack. It was really cute.

Favorited ;D
8/8/2010 c1 7Elen-Di
Aww. That was a really sweet, heartfelt vignette... I liked the way you got inside her head, in a simple but very poignant way. I liked lots. :)
9/5/2009 c1 4FreeDaChickens
I really liked that! You managed her fear of people leaving her much better than is normally done in the fandom - playing it nicely into Jack's return. Your description of Jack was also very well done. Excellent story!
6/27/2007 c1 2dizzynetbookgirl
Very thoughtful and well written... keep up the good work.
1/29/2007 c1 Elen-Di
really sweet, really thoughtful. I like a lot. =)
11/24/2006 c1 13Myriaddd
Oh. My. Gosh. This stoy was so cute! Are you going to write another chapter? You realy should- about what happens afterwards, or something! I love Jack and Ann fanfic, there just isnt enough of it! excellent job!

-Myriad Daydreams
9/27/2006 c1 Phemale
I'm normally not into this kind of romance stuff, but this was a really nice story, very well-crafted.
8/29/2006 c1 38Nate The Ape
A very touching, very powerful and hopeful one-shot.

Gawd, I wish I could capture their relationship as perfectly like you did here.

Again, very good.
8/26/2006 c1 20marinawings
love it, love it, love it! how incredibly sweet and romantic! i think it perfectly touches on the relationship between jack and ann. great work!
8/15/2006 c1 Madonna's Cat
Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your story. I hope you'll write more. Thanks.
8/12/2006 c1 elise22
"she didn't know how he had found her, much less how he had managed to follow her all the way up to the top of the Empire State Building..."

Yo Ann: He took the elevator.

I Kid! I Kid! This was really quite sweet, and I enjoyed reading it. Nice work.
8/11/2006 c1 4RebeccaAnn
I LOVED it. What else can I say? Beautifully written. LOVED I LOVED IT LOVED IT.

Hm, are you getting my point?

I loved it.