for Brainstorming

1/2/2007 c2 13NaomiP
This is quite a good story you have here. Well written, with good spelling and grammar,and Louisa is a well constructed, believable original character.

However, it doesn't feel at all like an ER fic. There is little besides a bit of history to suggest that Louisa's parents are Luka and Abby, and she speaks/writes entirely like a Brit, despite having lived in the U.S. until she was 10. (Could she be based on you?)

Also, consider that this is mostly set 16 years in the future, and I'd like to think that things would have changed, at least a little bit, by 2022!
8/30/2006 c7 9CarbyLivesOn
good chapter
8/28/2006 c7 Isabella2000
What does she have? Is she very sick? or is it because of her problemes lately? Update ASAP
8/20/2006 c6 CarbyLivesOn
good update
8/17/2006 c4 Isabella2000
Oh my God! Will Luka come back? Or will someone have a nervous breakdown? Update ASAP!
8/16/2006 c3 Isabella2000
It's soo sad... I hope you update soon because I want to read what will happen next. Great story and very well written!
8/15/2006 c3 4S.Woods
i like it,keep writing!

camila
8/15/2006 c3 9CarbyLivesOn
good chapter. a little short though.
8/15/2006 c2 Isabella2000
I love your story and I certainly love Louisa. She reminds me a bit of myself. Please update ASAP
8/14/2006 c2 CarbyLivesOn
i like this story.
8/14/2006 c1 4ellabellaboo
I know you have reviewed my joint story (The ER is Alive...) and so I was so happy to see that you have written a story! I really like this opening chapter, I am REALLY intrigued to see what happens next. I loved the little differences between America and England, mainly because I am English and ER is American I think! Generally I just think that this is a very strong foundation for the story and I can't wait to see what else you have to share! =) Well done, this is very, very good!

Ella