for The Fine Art Of Falling Apart

6/26/2019 c4 Guest
this is more than a decade old and quite short but still amazing. could have cried reading it, if you ever decide to do more that would be great
11/1/2018 c4 Guest
ok i know it's been so long since this story's been edited but i love it so so much. i come back to it every couple of months hoping there's something added. is there any other parts of it that you have stored away that i can read? pretty pretty please? :)
3/15/2017 c4 time-travelling teacup
I really love this! The four chapters on here are absolutely lovely, well-written, and I couldn't stop reading them! I know that this hasn't been updated in over ten years, but I really wanna see how this story continues!
1/13/2017 c4 Guest
Ok I know it's been more than 10 years since you've updated this & it's not likely that you will, but can I just say that I absolutely love this story and am super sad that there's no more of it I can read?! It would be amazing if you updated it!
10/31/2016 c4 lizardqueen18
I know that it's been a while but PLEASE PLEASE continue this fic! It's really good and has a great plot.
7/28/2012 c4 Guest
This story is amazing and u are a brilliant writer,update soon!
2/20/2008 c4 1maya2
First, I want to say that I am really enjoying this fic. Your words show real investment in the characters and still you've made the story your own. Thanks for sharing and please continue when you can.
3/26/2007 c4 cheekymonkey88
Great Story! Please carry on!
2/22/2007 c4 19tistrust
great story
12/30/2006 c4 fin2011
OMG! Poor Chandler :( Please don't let him die! Hes the best character. And please update soon! lol, you must think I'm some crazer reviewer now. I think this is my third hysterical review in an hour :P Anyway, please update soon! You're an amazing writer!
12/7/2006 c4 1Cupcake Mojo
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap! I'm near tears over here! I will positively lose all remaining shreds of my sanity if you do not finish this story! Okay.. perhaps that's a bit over the top, but I really do need to read on. xD Stories like this are normally totally lame, but this is different. I love this one. You're doing such a great job with it, sad and depressing or not. Please, *please* keep it up!

Faithfully yours,

Tori
11/20/2006 c4 4Miss Sunshine15
I really like this story! I like how you are telling it from Rachel's point of view- it gives it a more rounded view than if it was chandler's view as she will see how the rest of the friends are dealing with it better than chandler as they are most likely to put a front up around him.

Also i'm liking the dynamic between Ross and Rachel!

Please update soon!
10/30/2006 c3 molly
i really love this story and i hope you update soon!
10/22/2006 c4 12jennied
Another really good chapter but it was incredibly sad. You just know it’s all going to be absolutely horrible from now on. You just know Chandler is going to go through hell…

I think as always you captured the friends really well. And you write an excellent Rachel :)

Anyway I eagerly await the next chapter.
10/20/2006 c4 ava
im hooked. great chapter. please update soon!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »