for The Lost World

8/31/2013 c1 19dolphinrain
I liked this story. thought it was a fun idea. and as far as it copying Galaxyquest, I think it's similar but not exactly the same. it was a nice twist. hey even Star Trek borrowed on ideas from other things now and again.
7/14/2004 c1 JessieGirl
Wow! This was a TOTALLY awesome story! I just happen to come across it & boy am I glad I did. Way different than anything else out there. And of course, it fed my inner desire as a fan for Will & Rachel to actually be a couple..Lol! I know, I know...it isn't real, it's just a tv show Lol. Neat story & well written. Very imaginative. Well done. I hope more adventures for our beloved cast are in the works.
6/28/2004 c1 I am known by many names
I thought that that was an amazing story. I love the movie Galaxy Quest, and think that you did an excellent job of converting it to lost world. Great job, and keep writing.
12/9/2002 c1 5MissMeggs
Great Story!

I loved the movie Galaxy Quest and this was even better. I loved how you ended it with the egg!
5/7/2002 c1 2TaraKat
Tara - ROTF LMAO! That was sooooo funny I loved the film...now I love your fic version for TLW! Especially the Macgyver and Gilligan quotes!
5/7/2002 c1 7Gabbo
I cannot believe I have not review this story. Let me tell you I love it. It was so funny. Now its a bit weird reading the part about Will and Rachel but is all in good fun. Keep up the good work.
4/1/2002 c1 Audrey2
LOL! Oh, that was really cute. Totally un-realistic, i mean how could 6 people all survive jumping off a cliff? But who cares- I really liked it. It would be really cute if Will Snow and Rachel Blakely got together. But now Will's married...how can he kiss Rachel on the show now- wouldn't his wife be upset? But back to you...good job on this fic. It was funny and quite amusing.

Btw, thanks for the kind review of my fic.
3/8/2002 c1 3sternwoelkchen
I´ve read this story again and loved it even more than at the first time ! Do you want to write a sequel one day? It would be interesting to know what happens when they find the egg.Just loved it ! :)
2/28/2002 c1 8Windigo
hee hee! I absolutely adored it (i loved Galaxy Quest too, being a sci-fi fan and all)...the ending was just great too! Keep it up!
12/3/2001 c1 Nala
Hi there!

I like your stories very much! They're really good, all of them. Hope to see more soon! *can't wait for more*.

There was an idea which came up to my mind. I wondered if I'd find some people who'd like to start something like an emailgroup or a Homepage with a few of us crazy FanFic writers, just for TLW. I'd be happy to hear your opinion and I'd be even more happy if you'd like to join!

Hope to receive your answer soon at

*Insa* (Prue)
11/11/2001 c1 schokolowski
Really great story! Though I initially wanted to stop reading at the beginning, I had to go on, and then the story really fascinated me. How about a next story over the egg?
7/24/2001 c1 11Meb
I liked the movie but I love your story even more! I think what you did with the personalities of the actors from our favorite show was imaginative . . . I know I never would have thought of it!
7/5/2001 c1 Clarion
what a fantastic story! i love it! it's really great because it's a different kind of story, because it's about the actors and actresses and that's what makes it so interesting and exciting. you should write more storys like that. Luv, Clarion
6/21/2001 c1 65California gal
Well, "reader" was being honest (and safely anonymous) if unnecessarily harsh. It took imagination to turn the "Galaxy Quest" idea into a Lost World idea-and I just watched GQ the other night. It's not THAT similar-only the basic premise. And as for new ideas, there really aren't that many; plots are reused over and over in ALL TV shows and movies. Only the names and locations and possibly historical time are changed. A few years ago there was a TV movie-on the Disney Channel I believe-where some aliens or folks from the future kidnapped the hero of a 50s TV space series because they thought he was real (after they captured some floating TV signals in space) and could help them. He was a total jerk who, of course, learned the error of his ways while helping these folks. Sound familiar? Write a story, reader. Judge not lest... you know.
6/21/2001 c1 Lisa
Great story TLWROX. Loved it. The ending was great.
24 Page 1 2 Next »