for Crooked Smile

6/27/2015 c2 Lyrix
I usually don't like OC's but, this was an exception. It's a great story! I'd love to see more!
11/10/2013 c2 Ariana
I'm really interested in seeing where your story is going to go. Your character and premise is really interesting and very original. The characters aren't OOC in the slightest, and I find it interesting you bringing Foul Larry into the story. I'm really looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work!
10/11/2013 c1 Whispers-of-Eternal-Moon-Mist
...ah, sorry. But do you have a copy of the first one? I don't like this one so far...
8/3/2012 c23 Randomness
I ADORE this story, it's great, I enjoyed reading every bit of it, I wish there was more! I hope there's more!
4/27/2012 c23 1Invader Ivy
Awesome story!
1/31/2009 c23 15robotboyfan
Man I totally forgot about this fanfic lol. Anyway good chapter.
11/24/2008 c23 7Gwendolin Sparrow
This is AWESOME! Please write more. Poor Wilt... I hope Zigzag never gets adopted so that they can be together forever! (oi... it's too late for me to be up...)
8/10/2008 c23 7Madame Lady
HA, I finally read it! xD Yay!

I loved Mama's accent. :3 It was fun to read, and I could totally hear it in my head.

Like PBL said, though, that stuff between Wilt and Zigzag is gettin' kind of annoying. They need to get it over with and tell each other the truth already! D:

Aww, Larry's so cute though. *luv*

Huzzah for the new chapter! 8D I totally understand the writer's block stuff, though...I'm going through it right now. x.x I've put off finishing the final chapter of my own 'fic for a few months now...gah.

Good luck with future chapters! ^^
8/9/2008 c23 37fireweed15
Oh thank God, an update! When I saw that you'd (finally) updated, I literally screamed with excitment.

And for damned good reason- this is really good. It's got the heart and humor I'd come to expect, and it's really fun. I loved Joanne's accent- it's just as much fun to read as Zigzag's, even though I had to think a little harder to process it and what was being said. And I LOVED the twist you incorporated at the end.

Awesomeness, and I eagerly look forward to chapter 24!

~ SG17
8/9/2008 c23 74Artemis J. Halk
Yeah! I'm so happy that you have updated. Being a writer myself, I know what it feels like to have bad writers block and not update for long periods at at time... and it sucks. Badly.

Hope that the muses favor you to get the next chapter up soon!

AJ Halk
8/8/2008 c23 5pitbulllady
Well, well, well...what a PLEASANT surprise! I really was not expecting to have an update this soon, but who's complainin'? Not ME!

I gotta commend you on doing a pretty darn good job with Joanne's Gullah accent, considering you've never heard anyone actually talk like that. You did a far better job with that than I could ever hope to do with a Black Country dialect, that's for sure! I've been a little hesitant to write something in that dialect, because some people might misconstrue it as racist, but that really IS how people down there in the Low Country talk!

And yeah, NO real Low Country cook would EVAH dream of using instant grits to feed guests, especially!

I cracked up at that exchange between Wilt and Mama over her trying to give him money to go buy some Zig-Zag some proper summer clothes(though he'd need a lot more than twenty bucks to go shopping for women's clothing in Charleston); that is SO just like how people in the South act when somebody tries to give them money! I do get a bit "frustrated" that these two still won't admit how they really feel, and that they always seem to find an excuse for not getting, uhm, closer, IF you know what I mean, but then, from Zig-Zag's perspective, she's probably never gone that far, and that's got to be a bit intimidating in and of itself...especially if there's any truth to what Ms.Faust hinted at regarding the Wilt-Man, lol! OK, pulling my mind out of the gutter now...for the time being...

Poor Larry. He really ain't the sharpest pencil in the pack, is he? I kinda worry that Frankie might have made a mistake telling him where Zig-Zag was, though. Nice "visual" with him slipping and falling...bet THAT registered on the Richter Scale! Anyway, shoot me a line if you need any specific information for the next chapter...oh, and Myrtle Beach is NORTH of Charleston, about an hour and a half's drive, if the traffic is good, up along Highway 17, the "King's Highway", so they'd have to "go UP to Myrtle Beach". During the peak tourist season, though, which is right now, in late summer, it might take three hours or more, especially if our good ole' Dept. of Transportation decides to close off all but one lane of traffic for highway repairs. The thought of sitting in that traffic, in a freakin' old Ford BUS(which probably has no air conditioning), is enough to give me nightmares, seriously. Maybe Joanne will have a car she'll let her "son" borrow, something like...oh, I dunno, a nice classic Studebaker Golden Hawk,lol! It'll sure be a lot faster and more comfortable than a bus, that's for sure, and I've ridden around the Holy City in a school bus. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

PitBull_Lady
11/27/2007 c14 46BabyCharmander
...okay so maybe I won't be reviewing the story in chunks. XD; I guess I'll just review it... whenever. But yeah, figured I'd read one more chapter tonight.

I saw the bathroom problem coming from a mile way as soon as the handcuff thing was brought up. Oh geez, that would suck. x_x Poor them. (I will now make a mental note to NEVER make a bet in which losing would mean being handcuffed to someone. DX)

O, Foul Larry. %D I was wondering how you'd handle that when you first mentioned him this chapter. I'm glad to see really ISN'T a jerk anymore. Huzzah. %D

That's enough reading for tonight, though. I got two classes tomorrow and still gotta' finish homework. I'll read some more when I get the chance.
11/27/2007 c13 BabyCharmander
BabyCharmander from Never Forgotten again. Hulloz! %B

I've been reading this story for a bit, but obviously I haven't caught up yet. XD; I'm liking what I'm reading so far, though. I was a bit reluctant to read it at first when Zigzag was first introduced and I noticed the "Romance" genre... But I decided to give it a try anyway because not all stories like that are bad, but it's rare.

This is one of those rarities, it seems. %3 I've gotten to like Zigzag and it's nice to see that her relationship with Wilt is moving along slowly rather than BAM they instantly know that they both love each other in the very first chapter like I see with other fics. x_X

Only thing I don't like is the kissing and hugging and all that stuff but I'm a wuss when it comes to stuff like that. I'm 18 years old and I still say boys have cooties. Ignore me. %B

I'll probably keep reviewing this in chunks. I'm a slow reader, though, so you might not get another review from me for a bit, I dunno. XD;
11/6/2007 c22 37fireweed15
Sorry this review took so long! I was doing a ton of schoolwork.

YAY! man, Wilt is willing to go to the ends of the EARTH for her! I can't wait to see how this turns out! Wilt's getting more and more gutter-brained by the chapter! (I love it!)

Keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON, darn it! Otherwise, I won't write my sequel to "Where to Save a Life." You have been warned.
10/28/2007 c22 7Madame Lady