for The Ideal Boyfriend

10/16/2013 c27 9LaraAelric
Best of luck to you! I hope you're able to get back into the spirit of writing, no matter what genre/fandom it's for. 3
10/13/2013 c27 16xxcandylover23xx
Why rewrite it? It's fine how it is -well to me, thT is. And kind of sad tht u haven't updated in five years. Hope u update soon, this is a really good story
9/29/2013 c27 sana
Hi? I love your story. Nice job. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon ok? Thanks ;)
9/26/2013 c27 2sqyro
please continue writing this story it was getting good and the story was just getting to the biggest part please please pleeeeeaaaasse continue this fanfic
9/13/2013 c8 Guest
Konoha swminn sqad
9/8/2013 c27 Maja Wittendorff
I'm very sad to read that because I really like your fanfic! I had finally found a person who could write the personalities just right, and then you stop. I'm sad:'(
9/2/2013 c27 BeautifulRainbow
Hi I am a huge fan/reader of your fanfic. I honestly love your story and the fluff in SasuSaku. Awesomesauce! Haha. Please continue to love and treasure your story as you have readers who will support you and help you in this "race". Don't give up and persevere on as we, the readers haven't give up on you yet. ;))) if you feel demoralized, pls know that your love for SasuSaku hasn't died out :). We trust in you that you can do a Good job
8/30/2013 c23 PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o
Hahaha. Nice going Sasuke. xD
8/17/2013 c27 ImNotOddJustRare
I really like ur fanfics alot and i'm glad tat i came across ur work. Ur writing style is so unique and the characters are not OOC. Thank you so much for spending ur time to write fanfics for readers like myself.
Please update soon,I don't think tat i would be able to survive this suspense much longer. Just so u know,I nearly had a heart attack seeing tat there was no next update soon, i'll be waiting eagerly to meet u again on the next chapter real soon!
NOTE to myself: why do i get the feeling that this fanfic would be so much more interesting if Sasuke and Itachi try to compete for Sakura?
8/13/2013 c27 Moonteargirl
thanks for updating us on the status of this story. I think if you had kept up with the manga, you might be enjoying it now. Although I know a lot of people kinda get over some long-running mangas/animes, Naruto has gotten really good (at least my opinion). However! with that said, I completely understand your stance on fanfiction writing. Over time, you go back and look at your own work and sometimes want to smack yourself for writing like crap (not that yours is, but you know what I mean).

If you do end up finishing this story, I'll gladly re-read it.

Good luck in all your endeavors!
8/6/2013 c27 BeautifulRainbow
Pls Update! I beggggg youuuuu. I really lurv this story! ;(((( Don't stop writing and don't give up! I'm sure you readers out there will want you to pursue this awesome fic! All the best!
8/5/2013 c27 3AnonymousNavi
I followed this story back all of those years ago. :D I'm still here and so happy to hear from you. I'm routing for you.
7/31/2013 c27 Guest
I love the story, but if you could continue! I want happy ending :)

But great story!
7/31/2013 c27 3Rosetin
Update Soon,and good luck. :)
7/31/2013 c27 2BlazingPyro606
OMG!
NO U MUST UPDATE SOON!
I AM SOOO INTO THIS STORY!
i would love to know wat happens next...its such a engaging cliffhanger
hope to have an update soon :)
3,479 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »