FanFiction.Net
for The Ideal Boyfriend

7/27/2013 c27 1KageFoxZero
I am willing to wait 5 more years. Lol. I just LOVE this story!
7/24/2013 c27 sushi-master901
Woah, this is super weird. I remember this story was the very first fanfiction I had ever read back in the day...I was in 6th grade, now I'm a college student...pretty crazy.
7/20/2013 c27 20Silvershine Moonlight
7/19/2013 c27 Christie
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for SasuSaku like this! Even if editing takes a while, I'll be following your story!
7/8/2013 c27 Fay
Omg I followed this story from the start and kept it in my fav's!
I am so happy to read that you will be re-editing it, I cant wait to read it all over again and hope that you write a few more chapters! :D
7/6/2013 c27 arrearsofcivility
Girl we are in the same boat!

I was around the age you were when I started this story and am now half way through college as well! Lol. I was wondering why this story popped back up as lately, years, I hadn't read anything au really.

I too stopped with the fandom for awhile but jumped back in. I was brought back to fanfics sometime later and man have all our peers grown up as well! Its impressive. Anyway the manga is to die for right now so I hope you stick around and inspired once more!
7/3/2013 c27 Ikaorangeotaku
Well i hope u update it soon
7/3/2013 c27 Tatsuo Uchiha
Finally I never left this story I held on for long I'm so happy its gon going again!
7/1/2013 c27 Daisy Finkle
PLZ CONTINUE AND LEAVE OUT THE CURSING AND THE SWEARING. THE STORY WOULD STILL BE AMAZING WITHOUT THEM.

Daisy Finkle
6/28/2013 c27 4nycm-e-t
Hey SJaded! I just wanted to let you know, I'm super psyched about the re-editing and rekindeled love for Naruto! I am one of the original readers and I did like your story so much, I've kept it in my favorites. It was cool to see you update and I look forward to more from you! :)
6/28/2013 c27 Guest
lol...pfffff... speak for yourself. i was happy and shocked that this story updated. i even went back to read it all over again. i was hoping you would continue it...but for some of us our interests change unless you are a big kid like me lol. i really loved this story. i can't wait to continue reading this story!
6/28/2013 c27 2Insipid Inane
it was nice hearing from you again though it had been a very long time since you last updated. Anyways i'm glad and thankful that you still try to continue with the story even though you might have lost some inspirations along these past few years. I just hope and deeply wish for a continuation but as always you're the writer/author/maker of this fiction so it all just goes back to you to decide. I'm contempt with whatever decision that you'll make. Hope to be hearing from you again, soon. Till then, your faithful reader. :)
6/26/2013 c1 2Princess-Of-Callow
I really hope you continue, you've got a wonderful story here!
6/26/2013 c27 bloomingsakuras
i really hope you continue this fic
i really enjoyed reading it
please try to continue it
6/25/2013 c27 Blanche K
Well I hope you do manage to get thought everything! I would really enjoy to see this story continued one day! Lol -Bianca K XD
3,479 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »