for The Ideal Boyfriend

9/24/2017 c27 Quen
Please update! Its been 4 years already dont leave it hanging! Not now that the story gets more interesting!
9/9/2017 c27 Guest
It's been about four years since you've write this note. You're like 25 years old, right? I think I'm going to assume that this has been abandoned.
9/9/2017 c23 Guest
You just wrote that itachi got 100 but before Kakashi said Itachi never got to 100?
9/9/2017 c9 Guest
Not to be rude but you make it as if Sasuke knows everything about Neji. They're similar but closed off. They don't know each other so well like how you are describing them. You're writing as if they have a psychic connection or something. I still love this story though.
9/9/2017 c4 Guest
You were on eighth grade when writing this? DAMN, YOU ARE TALENTED!
7/7/2017 c1 Rosette Raven
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
3/30/2017 c27 Cow
This is really great, I truly believe that even though you wrote some of this when you were in middle school that it is great. You may believe that it's not good, or it's extremely cringe worthy, I don't. I would love to continue to read more. I don't won't you to think that because you were in middle school that you can't right good stories, some of my closest friends wrote the best stories in middle school. I really hope that you continue on with the story and I wish you the best of luck.
3/29/2017 c5 Guest
It's okay, the seniors and juniors eating together thing. There's a school in the city I live in that has 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade eat lunch together. But it's split up into three lunches, A,B and C lunch.
3/5/2017 c1 Guest
Hi there~ Are you gonna continue this? because it's shame to be left hanging, it really amazing. The way you plotting the scene really make me feel like real thing ya know. Hope you will be able to update soon. Thank you for giving an amazing story. I really enjoy reading this. Comeback soon!
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
This is by far one of the best stories ive ever read with all the characters staying in character and a great plot. You really have a talent for writing. But just like many authors in the FanFic community you have created yet another unfinished story. I know im not in position to say this but im really disapointed, there have been many stories ive read most were unfinished. But i dont know, i guess what im trying to say was that I just wished this was finished.
12/16/2016 c27 Guest
Hey, I just finished reading this whole story and I just have to say that I loved it! I know you may think that your writing style was bad but I just have to say I am amazed. Please continue this story. I understand if you don't but I really really really liked it and you can't just leave me hanging like that! :( Sorry, it's just I really loved it and I usually don't write this much for a review...
But thank u for making this story! It made me happy :D
10/25/2016 c26 jusluvaleja
But now Orochimaru is back! I hope Sasuke isn't there for the drugs. But maybe he is -Tbc-
10/25/2016 c27 jusluvaleja
3 years later...

Actually I love the story. I don't think I found any mistakes while reading it. But now O
10/23/2016 c12 Guest
God sasuke is the most annoying character ever... you kinda abused the whole ''HN''..
8/27/2016 c27 bnscroggs15
I really love this. I hope that you can finish it.
3,479 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »