for The Ideal Boyfriend

OH SHIT!
7/27/2016 c3 Ademonmeetsanangel
LOL!
6/23/2016 c27 Guest
Even if you did enf up taking a hiatus, it is still one of the best sasusaku (and naruto in general) fanfics i have ever read! Amazing writing and story telling it's amazing.
6/23/2016 c27 Sparky135
Good Luck! Can't wait for the next updated version
5/23/2016 c27 Guest
Dang your writing is amazing for someone who wrote it at such a young age! This story completely captivated me! Lol I was only supposed to read a chapter but stayed up till 3 am reading this! I hope you find the interest/motivation to continue this story!
5/5/2016 c27 Guest
I really enjoyed this fic
Hope you will ever finish it!
4/19/2016 c27 Guest
Oh Common! Please Complete the story. Iam damn curious.
4/14/2016 c27 wiltedwires
Well..I'm really relieved you weren't gonna drop this story *sighs out of relief*
To be honest -this is just my opinion- I don't think you really need to reedit (don't be offended) This might come from having lack of writing skills, but you did an amazing job and on each chapter and left them with plenty of detail, guaranteed. I also agree for sure; that priorities in life come first so, reach your goal first before doing anything else extra. But I really hope you won't drop the story.
-I admire your skills in writing so PLEASE update, as soon as you get the chance to of course ;)
3/31/2016 c27 Guest
Make another chapter please I wanna know what happens! :,(
3/29/2016 c27 Guest
The story is so so soooo good . You should keep updating. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter
3/29/2016 c27 1PinkFairyQueen
Really? You lost interest in the anime/manga? :( That's so sad, I love your story... But, I do hope you will still update it... I wanna know what happened next...
3/28/2016 c25 PinkFairyQueen
yes, I like Itachi, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
3/14/2016 c27 Guest