for The Wild Horse Thesis

8/31/2018 c17 Caincrux
The story is too reliant on the canon plot. Disjointed and static. Things happen because it happened in canon but the events themselves are irrational and rigid.
8/30/2018 c1 Caincrux
So it is like a better version of a reading story? Wow If reading stories are like this then they would be more popular.
8/27/2018 c18 1Lazerwolf2000
Yay, I loved every bit of it. Well done
7/8/2018 c9 Shahzeb
I like this story very much but this chapter suddenly abandoned all character development and changed the characters personalities drastically instead of gradually especially Asuka Rei and Akagi. anyways thanks for the read.
7/2/2018 c18 alucard84
that was epic i loved it
7/2/2018 c18 TigerJacob
Very interesting, was deep and well written. Was worried about the ending, but you made it work. All in all the commentary between worlds was enjoyable and definitely added to the overall value of reading the fic. All I have to say is that I enjoyed this version much more than Canon and it rivals the hilarity of "Michael Bay's Neon Genesis" on YouTube. Thanks for the read!
6/9/2018 c18 2Mr. Haziq
It was a nice ride from start to finish.
3/4/2018 c18 FireInLife
Interesting story. Never watched Evangelion, but I've read enough cross overs to have had a basic idea. I liked it.

My only complaint is that there weren't ENOUGH lesbian themes in the story. And I was really hoping for more detail on the gay ice cream worker (although really, why not just hire a straight girl instead? Lol). I would have also liked a little bit more detail on the more intimate scenes in the story...but then I remind myself that they're technically minors and that'd just be...yeah, I'm more than fine with you skipping over those scenes :p

As for future 'kittens'...I'm surprised. It seems nobody so much as cracked a joke about him being pregnant as well. Sure, a bit of a cliche, but it would have been the perfect time. Bast or Asuka definitely seem like they would have said something, joking or not. I mean, Bast blessed Ranma and she is the goddess of motherhood. You'd think she would find a magical method of it :p

And even if not, with IVF become popularized around this time period, it would definitely have been a possibility even without magic. I'm sure Nodoka would have been pleased to have so many grandchildren at once.

Something to mention: I'm not sure if an officer would have pulled out a gun so quickly. From my understanding, they are rarely used even in situations like this. But I dunno. It just seemed weird to read, as Japan is a lot less gun crazy than America is.

Anyways, I had a fun time reading this. I'm usually not a fan of harem stories, and with Ranma being so powerful and fighting everybody with Rei and Asuka standing on the sides and never defending him, I admit I was annoyed at times. But you did a decent job overall. A bit unrealistic I'm sure (i.e. lack of jealousy and so on), but oh well. I would have also liked to see Rei and Asuka together more. Less as a co-girlfriend, and simply as their own girlfriend (i.e. 1 boyfriend and 1 girlfriend, not 1 boyfriend and their boyfriend's girlfriend). One of the reasons I dislike harems so much is because it's one guy with a bunch of girls, rather than bunch of people that love each other. I think you did a good job showing that Rei and Asuka loved each other as well, but I just wish you went more into it (and an AU where they didn't come with Ranma would have been interesting too).

But yeah, nice story despite its age. Thanks for writing it.
11/16/2017 c8 2Hercules8
Ah man, poor Ranma. Or should I say lucky dog. ;)
11/16/2017 c6 Hercules8
I really like how Ranma's relationship with Rei is growing. Keep up the good work! :)
11/16/2017 c4 Hercules8
This is a really good story. Great job! :D
7/7/2017 c1 John Therion
I love this story and I am sad to see that there is so many completely stupid anonymous comments. Just using the description "Gary Stu" is a great example how that there is no clue about what they're talking. I do admit that there was a slight element of deus ex machina in the ending, but people also use that term so carelessly. It was indeed considered as a valid storytelling device originally. It doesn't make the ending bad, just feelsgoodman instead.
7/1/2017 c8 Axcel
Ranma is indeed driven to be the best. Asuka, however, is not. Asuka truly believes she is the best and she validates it to herself by showing off and trying to rub her "superiority" in everyone's faces as much and as often as possible. When anything, however, small, so much as implies that she is not the best at something, no matter what that is, and it is not something that she can bluster through, her mind is scarred by the experience. Her belief in her superiority is so absolute that anything contrary to it genuinely causes her psychological damage. Which is why she slowly self-destructs over the course of Neo Genesis Evangelion. Because she is consistently being hit in the face with the fact that other people are better at some things than she is and also she is hit by the fact that she cannot always win. This causes her to go completely insane.
7/1/2017 c6 Axcel
Well someone who constantly attacks his friends and attempts to beat him up with the intent of dragging him away from his life and rape him shouldn't expect him to want her.
7/1/2017 c2 Axcel
Well, the only reason everyone turned to goo is because no one knew to keep those two freak monsters separate. Ranmna knows and Adam is in an incredibly weak form. So, he can kill it pretty easily and thereby ensuring Lilith calms down since it was only Adam's presence on the same planet as Lilith that was causing problems.
1,088 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »