for Hinata's New Life

1/23 c5 1yeaaaahhhh I read
PLEASE GOD MAKE IT BROTHERLY AFFECTION
1/23 c4 yeaaaahhhh I read
Are we gonna ignore Hiashi's multiple stab wounds. if so then my man is built different.
10/27/2019 c11 AcidESP
Good story, I hope it continues, greetings, see you, bye!
7/6/2019 c1 Frank woods
I got so excited when i read the description, but this story is filled with nonsense. Your a good writer though keep doing what you love.
2/7/2019 c1 NaaMaloom
What the fuck?
10/4/2018 c4 Guest
Ughhh no offense but what the hell..isn’t naruto supposed to be like 13..and Hanabi like freaking 7 or 8 that’s just weird man...she’s so young to be feeling like that..
3/10/2018 c2 Ashutosh Yadav
man you have to make up your mind for sakura with sasuke or naruto .
means she feeling guilty for naruto is fine but being obsessed to him just make a controverse with your own first chapter . Except that you write well .
3/10/2018 c1 Ashutosh Yadav
The beginning of the chapter just tore me...
12/28/2017 c10 1FCY Warrior
You got to feel for Sasuke being controlled so easily, it sometimes seemed that he was getting out of character. I did enjoy it though. Good job
9/24/2017 c3 Guest
You messed the story up when hanabi came make her leave
4/30/2017 c2 Bruce
Your right I also hate naru/saku now it make me want to blllblblblbwww ship I just vomited in my new jeans mom is going to kill me :(
1/19/2017 c1 D
Tenten x neji
12/25/2016 c11 Guest
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
5/29/2016 c11 Guest
Don't matter if it's fanfic. You have a sick mind. You're a pedo, rapist, and disgusting
5/13/2016 c11 kakshi
Your fanfics are very awsome and interesting
431 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »