for The Final Battle!

8/5/2011 c1 39DahliaStarr
Favorite part? I LOVED THE WHOLE BLODDY THING!
9/20/2008 c1 AnimalAddictions
LOL!
8/1/2008 c1 elle
OMG this is so funny! i laughed the whole time! my fave parts were when frodo came in... that was hilarious! i also loved ron shoving a creme pie in draco's face! this is so hilarious! please write more poetry on fan-fiction!

- your fellow fanfiction writer- animal addictions
5/25/2008 c1 2TeamJasperHaleHarryPotter
Haha! Omg it's so funny! *cries with laughter* yes really it was that funny!

great, great job! *laughs histericly!*
9/28/2007 c1 3ChocoholicMonkey
I can parctically SEE the sarcasm rolling off of you. Great Job as ususl. My favorite is still 'Jingle Bells Gringotts Smells'!
9/1/2006 c1 27Aiedail01
Best part:

“Onwards you hippogriff! Fly like a bee!”

He shouts as he autographs ‘Magical Me’

I loved this! So funny!
8/18/2006 c1 4Rezallia
You never cease to astound me with your incredible wit.

I love the part with the actual battle- I always knew the Final Battle would end with a game of exploding snap. And then Dumbledore goes and has a lie-in. Yep, I think that's the best portrayal of the quite anticipated FINAL BATTLE I've ever read.

(Actually, I mostly try not to read fics having the final battle in them because I don't think most fanfic writers can do that sort of MOMENTOUS action correctly. But I think you've got it in one!)

Eventually, later on, everyone’s tired,

Thank goodness for that new Jacuzzi they hired,

The bubbles are soothing and help them to find -

A less stressful way to resolve this old fight

Yeah. That's a much better idea... It's been work, work, work all the time! They deserve this... the whole lot of them! Voldemort- well, the stress has just gotten to him, alright? Killing always helped him relax- but most people wondered why he didn't just take up hunting. Oh well.
8/18/2006 c1 2loser-extrordinaire
err, a little strange, but still good.