for Prophecy of Brothers

5/28/2018 c11 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and continue this awesome story. It’s was amazing.
11/30/2017 c11 love crimson red ray88
Update
10/16/2017 c4 2eveyssoul
The girls should know and inuyasha is acting immature about the whole thing...
4/3/2017 c11 Doris
Thanks for sharing!
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
es una lastima que no la sigas pues la historia es muy interesante
12/27/2015 c2 Person
Not to be rude or anything but -sama is a suffix.(0_0)
9/21/2015 c8 7Siriusly Ironic
I tried the link but it is broken. ;-;
8/6/2015 c11 29SesshomaruFreak
Looking forward to the revision, though I do like this. I don't mind ooc-ness and you didn't have a ton of mistakes :) One I did notice was that you tended to say 'bare a child' and I think 'bear a child' is what you want; 'bare' is for 'his bare skin' or 'bared fangs' Yeah, you really didn't have many mistakes :)

On this chap, the name of the sites you recommend for yaoi films didn't show up. They like to just take out sites and links, so it is blank after 'go to '
I'd LOVE to know where I can find some yaoi films, dear! I also plan to check out your other work when I have time :)
8/6/2015 c10 SesshomaruFreak
Awww! The baby is here!

omg lmao 'Sessh you fucked me into labor!' (hot scene by the way! Mirrors are awesome ;)

oh sweet sadistic shit! Naraku knows!
8/6/2015 c9 SesshomaruFreak
omg Kags..in the liquor store..in bunny slippers! lmafao! omg I think I broke something from laughing..
Aww, must seek the full lemons elsewhere *pouts* hey I hope the unedited version has an instance of Sess almost being 'fucked to death' lol!
Yeah, Sesshomarufreak needs her lemons!
8/6/2015 c8 SesshomaruFreak
This was so very nice, and yet..I find I must go elsewhere to find the full version of their wedding night? I will go find it, but awww, it makes me lose momentum when I have to look elsewhere for the 'untamed' version of a lemon.
Cool that you're abiding by the site's rules, but take a look around sometime. It's not vital *shrugs*

Anyways, loved this chap, and omg Shippo heard them lmao!
8/6/2015 c7 SesshomaruFreak
Yay! Inu sounds so pretty (and no I'm not one of those fangirls that like putting them in drag lol!)

omg it's gonna happen! *squeals and falls out of chair*
8/6/2015 c6 SesshomaruFreak
*nods approvingly* Good girl, Kagome. You may live.
(I have a firm belief that in ANY yaoi story, she can either be happy for them, or she can die)
I am glad she seems happy for Inu :) Even be his Maiden-in-Waiting, awww!

Ohhh, my, Sess is ready to lose his shit all over Inu, ain't he? And the dreams are evolving...oh yes!

Can't wait to see the ceremony, but looking forward to that night even more ;)
8/6/2015 c5 SesshomaruFreak
Man, that was close lol! Totally thought they were gonna do it! Hot make-out session though!

Aww, Sess's story was sad, but I found it interesting that he said he would welcome Inu's seed. I love when good little boys take turns ;)
8/6/2015 c4 SesshomaruFreak
I find myself hoping that Sess overheard their convo *waggles eyebrows*

Hmm, I hope Sess figures out that Shippo is afraid of him, and maybe wants to change that. Would go a long way to getting Inu to trust him...
357 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »