for Two Steps Back

12/14/2020 c8 2EndlessHax
i have absolutely no idea where this is going and i’m honestly amazed at the plot

i wish that we had a lot more of sasuke arriving at the village initially but the climax and jump to present days was great

i know this has little chance of being updated but i think you did a great job and your writing is really nice
9/8/2020 c2 Guest
this is so annoying. why would anyone who clicked on a story about Sasuke raising Naruto want to read about Sasuke talking to a dumb Kunoichi whose trying to recruit him as a training partner and 'not your typical girl' for two chapters?
7/29/2020 c8 2Yuzuki476
Please update soon.
7/29/2020 c7 Yuzuki476
Amusing chapter.
7/29/2020 c6 Yuzuki476
Oh no please let little naruto and Shizuka and even Shisui be alive.
7/29/2020 c5 Yuzuki476
Good job with this chapter and please update soon.
7/29/2020 c4 Yuzuki476
How dare that bastard hyuga harm a child I want to beat the living crap out that hyuga and why is Shisui there? And yes sasuke little naruto is bouncing.
7/29/2020 c3 Yuzuki476
Well sasuke you might hate children but how are you going to restore the uchiha clan with out children?. Am glad that sasuke really cares for little naruto.
7/29/2020 c2 Yuzuki476
Well done with this chapter and am happy that sasuke is helping little naruto.
7/29/2020 c1 Yuzuki476
Thank you for making this a TimeTravel sasuke and naruto Story and sasuke finally realise that he cares for naruto.
4/16/2020 c8 1NarutoAdmirer21
Oooo what on earth is going on with Naruto - what is this skill of his (is it even a skill)?
And what is going on with Gaara - who is this Sayuri
And hahhaha it makes so much sense that Naruto had a crush on Hana
I love the interactions between all the genin - especially Ino and Naruto and Naruto and older Sasuke
And what on earth happened with Itachi?
I absolutely loved this!
1/16/2020 c8 Guest
I thought the beginning was amazing up until part 2. Your writing is hilarious and I laughed at loud at some parts! And Naruto and Sasuke are really cute father and son pairing in this fic. I was confused immensely by the time skip. I think part 2 took away everything that was really good about your story, and I felt I was just reading a retelling of the Naruto series again, when I started reading your fic because of the plot that was so unique. And part two didn’t really contain any of those good elements of the beginning either, and that was a bit disappointing. I felt like I was reading a completely different story. I know this is probably mute since it’s been so long but if someday you ever think of continuing you should not divide the story into parts and focus on what happens in part one. And just continue the story from there and building on the father son bond with young naruto and his friends etc but as he is. Like no time skips. Also I’m curious and concerned who kept beating up naruto ?! Also the part where Naruto got slapped- I found it weird how calm Sasuke was. I mean I know his character and everything .. but naruto was a little kid who just got hit by an adult.. that’s pretty bad
9/30/2019 c8 8Boejangles
I thoroughly enjoyed what was written of this story and wish that there had been more. I really like how different you made everything and included a lot of interesting details. I was looking forward to seeing where it went. On the off chance you ever decide to finish this story, I will follow.
8/13/2019 c8 1yuzukikuran476