for It's Never Too Late

6/15/2020 c6 ironspike68
Interesting take on the “Anakin didn’t fall” story.
2/5/2017 c6 AyeJimmy123
Noice
4/18/2014 c6 28Syphon01
interesting story.

From this chapter it appears that this could be the end of the story or the beginning of the reformed jedi.

It one thing I always disliked about the Jedi.
their rigid following of their dogma prevented the evolution of the Jedi order.
I hope this story is continued or perhaps a new one started on a new evolving jedi order
7/2/2013 c1 CharmingButIrrational
ok im sorry but if your guy is so ageless(thus experienced) and clearly has everything under control, palpatine should have never gotten away... he should have died within seconds.
5/10/2013 c6 5KzintiKiller
An absolutely terrific story. Averting tragedy and replacing it with triumph is what good fic writers excel at. ;-)
1/27/2013 c6 orionastro
quite excelent story, lets see what will happend next, cant ardly wait for the next chapter
9/27/2012 c6 crys
Hey, you saved Windu. Cool.

Fun story. Blindingly a deus ex machina, but good resolution all around while still being somewhat honest.

Liked the story. Thanks for sharing.
11/6/2011 c6 2JannaKalderash
This story is pretty cool, and you've got my attention.

I really like the way that the dialogue flows from character to character; there's no awkward pauses, no fumbling and no acting out of character.

Any chance of an update?
4/18/2011 c6 gecoma
is it over
1/30/2011 c6 Arthorius
Another DEAD Fic? This was recommened on Spacebattles Fanfiction Forum until someone there one of the MODS said that Sidhe has a bad habit of not completing fics. Even his other one the BSG crossover has been abandon as well... Both stories was very good writing but he never finishes and gives out excuses claiming real life but it gets old and folks get tired of his excuses...
1/14/2011 c6 HEROICA FANTASIA 8
Hello, I have to find and play your fic.

It's a great story, hopefully you will soon not to post the result and possibly the end.

PS: I hope to see the end of it.

Given that I find well written and so far it is very promising
7/13/2010 c6 67TrisakAminawn
XD :D Bwaha! Cloned elves!

That is all.
7/13/2010 c5 TrisakAminawn
The Jedi Council tends to suffer from Can't Argue With Elves Syndrome, so seeing an actual elf turn it back on them is fun, but getting a little tiresome. Esquires and space mithril lol.

Here's a question: the Valar were fairly obsessed with race, so in the great multiethnic society of the Galactic Republic, how are they parsing? Dwarves coming unscheduled was a big no-no, and miscegenation threw the celestial bureaucracy upside down. How to classify, say, Zabraks?
7/13/2010 c3 TrisakAminawn
Fardling SON OF FEANOR saves the Republic? Megapoints for weird. Ekphrasis points for that wall off text on the brooch. Oh, that's why the world has changed so much since the Fourth Age. Star Wars came in between with terraforming tech. Heh for Anakin not protesting the statement that a jewel became star in a world of space flight.

For a bit you had me thinking it was one of the reformed versions of the Lone Power from the Young Wizards books, which would also have been cool because good devil + cosmic darkness powers + Jedi = win.

And wow last minute saves.
6/29/2010 c3 BlizzardWolverine
LOL, you brought ELVES into this. Very nice.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »