for It's Never Too Late

12/1/2009 c6 2Jay Simpson
Very creative & entertaining cross-over between the SW-verse and Tolkien-verse. Well done!
11/12/2009 c6 1tpx1
great update!

please update soon!

will there be a prequel/sequel to this story?
11/11/2009 c6 2The Hidden Sith
You are an amazing writer! All of your stories are worthy of being novels! Keep writing and updating in a timely manner!
11/11/2009 c6 9Dark Horse Writer
Awesome story, love it. So who is the character from? I would of thought at the begginning a character from a KOTOR novelization, but apparently I am wrong.
11/11/2009 c6 deitarionSSokolow
Excellent job. Very nice to see that you are still working on this.
11/10/2009 c6 7Sharnorasian Empire
Nice work, about the "Not Polite" story, where did you ever come up with that story line?

update both this and that soon

SE
11/10/2009 c5 7Tentrees
All glory to the honored dead. For this day they have given all that the world as we know shall continue to live and grow.

Someything I just had to tag on with that last thought you left us with. Please post more soon. It is well done and deserves to be completed.
10/21/2009 c5 15Mechconstrictor
Pretty good story. I've not seen one like it. What is this crossed with? I've not been able to find out yet? Hope to see more of it.
3/25/2009 c2 delcides
It seems there's a bug on FanFiction code. The number of years is 70 ( seven thousand ), not 70.
3/24/2009 c1 delcides
On the previous message, I meant 70 years, not 70.
3/23/2009 c5 delcides
Not the author, but I figured I could answer some recurring questions:

- The misterious character that helps Anakin comes from "The Silmarillion" - by J.R.R. Tolkien ( yes, the same one from Lord of the Rings). He was a son of Feanor and lived roughly 70 years before the events depicted on LoTR. ( Don't get your hopes up - he's a bit player in the book.)

- Er-Ranalantae = "The Fallen Wanderer" in Quenya ( one of the elves' languages). That should give you enough to know which son of Feanor we're talking about.

Hope this helps.

Keep up the good work, Sidhe.
12/24/2008 c1 Arimai
Interesting story. What crossover is this?
10/8/2008 c5 24Beth Weasley
Ooh! I'm thrilled to see that this has been updated, and am going to put it on my alerts so that I don't miss any more. I haven't the foggiest idea who Er-Ranalantae is, but that doesn't phase me a bit. Loved seeing StunnedIntoSilence!Yoda!
8/22/2008 c4 Arthorius
word spelling check

hint should be hunt

Nice update
8/21/2008 c4 gasmonkey29
w00t update!

i'm liking how this story goes. please keep it up.
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »