for Blackmail

6/13/2013 c1 Elphaba'sGirl
Yay Elphie! She's got a better handle on friendship than Pfanee does.
9/28/2009 c1 whatthepho
I love how Elphie keeps her cool. (:
2/9/2008 c1 8ElphabaTheDelirious117
This is awesome, I love it. I love the way you portray Elphaba's character, it's almost as though Gregory Maguire actually wrote it. Good job. :)
1/3/2008 c1 6AFY
This was delicious to take in. Definitely written well in the subject of catty "friendships".
7/5/2007 c1 22TryDefyingGravity
Hehe, amusing.

Nice one Elphie!

*Favourites*
5/25/2007 c1 angel718
I really like this. After what she did to Elphie I think she deserves to panic a little. And I think it's quite in character-Elphie wouldn't tell.

So, yeah, great job!
5/5/2007 c1 19The Pixess
That was fabulous, I can't imagine why you don't have more reviews. Written wonderfully in GM style, and subtly makes fun of girlish cliques on a level equal to "Popular" (though "Popular" is hardly subtle.)

Kudos, truly. Not just three cheers, but ten.
1/4/2007 c1 Kuna88
I could have sworn I left a review on this fic...

It's gotta be one of my absolute favorites. I've read it SO many times. I'm sure I've said it somewhere before...but you capture the feeling of the book better than just about anyone else I've read. I love your fics!
10/29/2006 c1 18XsunflowerX
“Well, will you look at that. Over three seconds of contact and you’re not even beginning to resemble a frog. What do you make of that?”

I LOVE that!

“Name your price, I’ll do whatever you want. Within reason,” she grimaced.

That is so totally a line i can see her using...

“I didn’t want your friendship then, and I don’t want it now,” Elphaba replied scathingly. “For one with such a humble upbringing, you certainly have tickets on yourself.”

Love it!

Too much to say about all the classics in this fic.

You write really well, i loved this!
10/4/2006 c1 The Phantom's Muse
Hah! Elphie is so awesome! It's so great that you know that she won't say anything, but you also know that she is perfectly capable of telling everyone. Of course, that just shows that she has more class. *Favorites*
8/20/2006 c1 8NewYorks
(See, I tried reviewing before, and it wouldn't let me! So I apologize if this review is a little... poor)

So, I really liked this little fic. The language and the descriptions are awesome!

Very original, I must say. The conversation between Miss Pfanne and Elphaba is not something we see around much. So congrats on and original piece. The dialogues and charaterisations I found to be very well captured - the escence of the book is there, and that's what makes the fic even more gracious. The twist and thoughts put into it were very clever, too. Awesome job here.
8/20/2006 c1 31Symbolist
This was very, very good... completely believable that Pfannee wouldn't be rich but would try to maintain her status of rich girl for the purposes of fitting in with Milla and Shenshen and Galinda. Elphaba seems off-color to me (no pun intended). She just doesn't feel in character as far as her speech though, but her thoughts (not wanting to blackmail Pfannee, not understanding the friendship between the girls, etc.) do seem in character... but overall this was well-written and very clever. It's been favorite'd!
8/19/2006 c1 thinofsubstance
I love you so much right now.

GOOD GOLLY GOSH! MISS PFANNEE! IS NOT REALLY RICH AT ALL! That is simply amazing and wonderful and all sorts of awesome. HA. In your face, miserable would-be rich girl.

I apologize for the all-caps and the random exclamation points. They just seem necessary. I mean, Miss Pfannee! Is poor! HA.

In case you haven't gotten it yet, this story = TEH awesome. I love how Elphaba is, so flippant about it and so sarcastic. And I love that Pfannee isn't really rich at all. If I hadn't made that clear. Sorry, I'm not feeling coherent right now due to my pure, unadulterated glee.

OH, and I keep meaning to tell you, but you might want to make it that you can receive anonymous reviews. It just makes things all easier and stuff for everyone.

Added to favorites, of course.
8/19/2006 c1 1firebolt669
Wow. That was really good, definately pure Elphaba.