FanFiction.Net
for A Creature of Twilight

1/1/2007 c4 babidoc
really like this chapter, and found both max and anri hilarious. get up the next chappy really soon.
12/30/2006 c4 allmybballgirlz
max is a great character, and i love anri. she's so cool. please update again soon. i can't wait to find out what happens next.
12/25/2006 c4 11NerdSavvy
Lol. Max is funny!

Go story!

PS:: Join my Wallflower Holiday challenge please! (check my profile if you're interested)
12/24/2006 c4 mistymooo
i absolutely love both anri and max. they are so sugoi! please update again really soon. i so wanna know what happens next. please with a cherry on top.
12/23/2006 c4 6BloodGushes
no! u evil wretched witch! how come you always have to do cliffies? pLEASE UPDATE! ILL BE WAITING! (no offence on the witch comment right?)
12/23/2006 c4 gum4ever
omg, not another cliff hanger. it was getting so good, and i was so excited. i luv max, he's so funny, and anri can be pretty scarry. luv this chapter. please update again really, really soon.
12/23/2006 c4 1Conquistador Imp
European royality? European royalty=no chin?
12/23/2006 c4 28Bishonen'sFoxyMiko
*cheeks puff up* DAMN! Just when it was getting REALLY good. Oh, well. Hope you update soon^^
12/23/2006 c4 10ShadeSpirit
I love Max! He's so kawaii! This chap was so funny, haha. Anyway, if you're looking for a beta, I'm available. So far I only beta for one other writer, so I'll be no problem checking over your story.
12/22/2006 c3 som1
the story's cute...i luv anri=D

pls. update soon...

I Luv Anri!
12/14/2006 c3 babidoc
this is a good story. please update really soon. i wanna know who sammy is.
12/5/2006 c3 mistymooo
yeah, you updated! really good chapter. please update soon. wanna know who sammy is, and why sunako is so scared. lol.
11/28/2006 c3 gum4ever
yeah, you updated! i really like anri, she's so cool. please update again really soon.
11/27/2006 c3 Pheonix Tear 99
yay you updated! ^^- sunako's sister is really taking charge. o.o Every one is really into their character..er.well noone i out of it so hey might as well be in it, I think? o.o @ ...

anyway, I feel that seeing as she stands as a 'twilight' I was

getting the vibe that she was going to be either down to earth or kind of two faced. ( in a good way. .. .
11/21/2006 c3 6Tweedlelou
ah!i love your fic!please update!and please hurry up!
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »