for Samsara

2/7/2012 c18 The Yoshinator
Pretty cool, pretty cool. Continue this awesome sequel, please.
6/24/2009 c18 Micky
hope you update soon on this story after like two years or something like that, the last time I read this i was about 11, but then again I understand if you taken other interest in hand, but still hope you finish the story!^^
5/30/2009 c18 GenavaRose
is this story finished? write more please. i love your writting and i want to know what happens next...so plaese write more
5/28/2009 c18 CrimsonColoredMoon
couldn't help reading the comments...im so sad i cant see your drawings...:(
5/28/2009 c18 CrimsonColoredMoon
why haven't you written more? i've been waiting for over two years!or something yous your old files if you hadn't burned them yet...just don't kill tomo, please he's the funny...write more.
5/27/2009 c6 TwoStepsFromEden
lol I hadn't read this story since last year, but know I realized damn your smart i think using such big words in a fight! I wish you could write more tokyo mew mew stories though... your awsome when it comes to this stuff!but please get your imagination working...i want more stories.
2/18/2007 c18 9Mew-Sahara
I did think it was going to take a while. But you proved me wrong! ^-^
2/18/2007 c18 17Artificial Life Creator
im reviewing!
2/17/2007 c17 9Mew-Sahara
I am SO happy that you updated. This was a simply wonderful chapter. The description was awesome. Vespers are so cool! They can play tubas! YAH!
2/17/2007 c17 17Artificial Life Creator
Oh. Darn. I forgot what I was going to say- AHA! You think stupid-sounding is a good reason to burn something! NO! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! People I talk to say to keep the primary versions for references or something. I have 10 versions of one story. Nobody's letting me destroy them.
1/3/2007 c16 9Mew-Sahara
*imagines a Vesper with a tuba and falls over* This WAS short. But it was good. Short and sweet. And a cliff hanger puts you on the edge too. Can't wait for the nexy chapter!
12/21/2006 c15 Mew-Sahara
THIS ROCKED! MC HAMMER! YEAH! I accidently called him RJ Slammer when I was talking to my dad. He had no idea what I was talking about. It was pretty funny. Not nearly as funny as this chapter though. YOU DO A GREAT JOB OF WRITING! Bravo!
12/20/2006 c15 2Flutterby Princess
nice chapter. i hope blithe got away ok. i can't believe that kanaye left nozomi! it was really funny when tomo was doing crazy dance moves as a distraction. as=lso when ryou said "oh and by the way, tomo came back from the dead." update soon
12/20/2006 c14 Flutterby Princess
nice chapter. i hope they can disconnect the two worlds soon! what happened to kiyoshi? i hope he's ok! update soon
12/16/2006 c14 9Mew-Sahara