FanFiction.Net
for Sorrows Released

1/9/2017 c1 30SuperWG
I can't believe 17 didn't run.
4/15/2013 c1 1dbzsotrum9
you know, it's funny, but the reason for them being evil was probably Goku if you think about it; after he died, Gero felt no reason to increase the power of the androids and made them more evil instead...
5/6/2011 c1 9Lioness Lazuli
Yo!

I've never read Dragon Ball Z, and although I had no idea who the characters were, I found myself drawn into the story. Despite its graphic-ness, its a good portrayal of emotion!
5/13/2007 c1 24Krillin Fan
Well, a little disturbing. But certainly a welcome relief from all those stories where Trunks all of a sudden decides he can't kill 18 and, lo and behold, starts a relationship with her. Right, he's just gonna forget the poeple she killed, including his friends and family, and she'll pretend he didn't just kill her brother. FAR FETCHED! This was good though. Kind weird when Trunks gives her a once over, though.
5/8/2007 c1 1prosser783
Call me a sadictic bastard if you will, but that was seriously the best angst/gore story i've ever read.
12/10/2006 c1 3Chrosis
You earn applause. The Androids SERIOUSLY didn't get what they deserved.
8/29/2006 c1 Dude
Some gore has never hurt anyone :) Great work, keep it up.
8/22/2006 c1 29Crocodile
The best M rated (non lemon) one-shot I have ever read. This captured something in myself that I want to do to the very man I hate more than anything or anyone. You, my friend, are a brilliant author.