for Hinata's Darkened Desires

6/26/2020 c1 Guest
Ayyyyyye
9/12/2019 c1 kavoss
did you know hinata actually has a bigger appetite than naruto. she holds the record for the most bowls of ramen eaten.
7/21/2019 c2 Guest
Aight homie that cat shit is the kinda fucking fluff I NEED pass some more of that guud shit
6/15/2019 c10 CelebTil
I would like to say the idea of giving Hinata a KyuuHina is GENIOUS! a perfect way of giving her an ace up her sleeve and can lead into another story of their kids. the very creative idea's you've used are quite unique from what I've seen on FanFiction.

Thank You for taking the time and putting in the effort to write this story.
8/19/2018 c10 death390
I enjoyed the story and I admit it did kind of go off the rails near the end there. I didn’t know that you would also done deaths pride until I went looking to see what other stories you are done.
1/6/2018 c8 Guest
Wait so did Hinata said she cant or she did she Can't A protection jutsu? We did her not to get pregnant still anyways? Also how the f*** can female ninjas learn a anti birth jutsu? But still the story was pretty good
11/23/2017 c1 WinterForSummer
Daaaammmmnnn is this old
7/9/2017 c5 Olwe927
I know this is years late, but I just found this on here and I love it so far!
2/21/2017 c10 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
12/12/2016 c10 Guest
Great story but can you add more chapters and kyuubi talk to angel
4/14/2016 c3 Chris may weirdo
I like it keep it up
3/28/2016 c10 10NarHina
Loved please finish with Naruto and Hinata beating the Hyuga elders and getting married and Having children.

Also the joke with Naruto and Hinata having litters was amazing wonder what will happen if it was true.

3/27/2016 c8 NarHina
Great love it I liked how it was kid of half rape, he was forced at first but joined in willingly after, also please don't make Sakura and Ino find out Naruto secrete, from the Hokage or at least make Naruto pissed for trying to find out.
3/27/2016 c7 NarHina
Reminds me of Hinata Desires fic you based it off but more background.

Glad that you had the Hinata and Hanabi fight.

3/27/2016 c6 NarHina
I liked Kokoro powers are good, I hope you will continue the story as long as possible I like a happy ending with Naruto and Hinata and hate it when good stories are left open.

545 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »