FanFiction.Net
for Forever Young

3/22/2008 c1 Hayley
I loved the story! Especially the part where they kissed. I think this is how the movie should have ended.

*From the girl you met at Alicia's party*
9/6/2006 c1 Ghostofthewaterflame
Just don't kill Sarah or Jareth, and I'm good! If you do, you'll have hell to pay, and not just from me...gr...Anyway, very good one-shot! I loved it
8/27/2006 c1 13NeuroticSquirrel
Very cute! I read that you were sixteen and I must say, you're a great writer, especially for your age. Your grasp of grammar is so much better than some of the other writers on The only thing I disliked about this fic was how quickly you got to happily ever after. Still, it was interesting and I think you should keep writing fanfic.
8/27/2006 c1 ohiowriter
Hey PJW,

This is your friend from down south! I'd like to say that I really like this little story. I'm glad you wrote it. It's really good. Toby lived out his life and that was that he'd have died eventually, so your not a charater murderer. I won't be reading the other story because as you know I haven't watched the movie. We'll have to fix that. Later.

your friend

ohiowriter
8/26/2006 c1 3FromMyBackyard
this makes sense.

She was Underground long enough that she would have been affected by something.

At least she gets to stay with Jareth now.

If I were her, I don't think I'd revert back to my 15/16 year old self. That's a bit too young. Not that it matters since she's already 107, it would just seem odd to me to look -that- young forever.
8/25/2006 c1 65notwritten
good.
8/25/2006 c1 2Lady Galriee
Great job. I have never thought of something like that. I really liked it.