FanFiction.Net
for The Breaking

9/16/2006 c5 chiina
this is a terrific story...i do so hope that you shall continue...i hope that muraki shall get what he deserves...
9/14/2006 c5 coffee-house-girl
This was a really great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. You had a few spelling error but other than that this fic chapter was awesome.
9/13/2006 c5 4EvilS
YES ANOTHER CHAPPY! Wait hisoka got raped...NO! Why hisoka! Poor Hisoka and poor tsuzuki! *Throws keyless keyboard at murakis head!* Yes! Bullseye! Knocked that stupid eye out of his head I did! LOL BWAHAHAHAHA! *Dances round unconcious Muraki!*

Its really getting good now plz update! SOON or I will die! (and i'm not goin alone...) *looks round all shifty eyed and stares at Kaouri18* MWAHAHAHA! You will meet your doom if you do not update soon! Hey OMG that rymes! doom,soon LOL! (^_^)
9/8/2006 c4 EvilS
(O.O) NO Hisoka! *Rips keys off of keyboard and throws at Muraki!* Leave him alone! Poor soka-chan...poor Tsuzuki...they just found love! -_-# So sad they will be seperated. You will bring them together again won't you!(O.O)! Please update soon! Your NUMBER 1 FAN demends it! Please? *Gives Kaouri18 a Cookie!* (^_^) Now update! (*_*)!
9/7/2006 c4 9Amiodarona
YAY! Fibnally this is gettin' to 'something'..i mean..ya know..action xD.

Lemmon! Lemmon!...who said that?*looks away*

Really, you write very good. Please keep it on! Oh, and the interaction between Muraki and Hisoka (final part) was so much IC that i was in tears while droolin' over the keypad. :P

Cheers!
9/7/2006 c4 1AngeloflLight
Poor Hisoka. He's such a tortured soul. Muraki gives me the creeps too... he's just so... *shudders* well, keep up the good work!
9/5/2006 c3 4EvilS
OMG! I'm now your #1 FAN! I love this story its so cute! Please update asap! (*_*) GO GO GO
8/29/2006 c2 4xXshoXx
update! I need to know whats going to happen:)
8/29/2006 c2 1AngeloflLight
Oh, Me likey. Me likey a lot. It's got a lot of promise to it and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work
8/28/2006 c2 pinecone-master
Very good, can't wait for an update!
8/28/2006 c2 37Black Angel of Destruction
Ooh I can't wait for the next chappie! This is getting good!
8/27/2006 c1 9Amiodarona
hey! that was great! Really, such a good first chappie; please update soon, wd'ya! *tzusuki begging face*
8/27/2006 c1 37Black Angel of Destruction
It's an interesting start! Can't wait for an update!
8/27/2006 c1 Deleted Nick
the beginning pleases me a lot! continuous before you are able please ^:^
29 « Prev Page 1 2