FanFiction.Net
for And Now There's Three

11/7/2006 c5 5Dreams of Centaurs
Your english is REALY good, there were a few mistakes but they wern't big mistakes, LOL english is my main language but I still misspell alot of words :D By the way what is your main or mother language?
11/6/2006 c5 5princess moon shadow
9/25/2006 c4 Snickle-Gigger
Ah, I loved it! He's helping her just as he's...well...making her help him, and yet at the same time there's still that fact that he's dangerous evident as well. Lovely. :)

It occurs to me that V, being an intelligent man, probably could have translated it himself by means of a translation book he could have stolen...but your way works better for your plotline, I suppose, and besides that...for some reason, I enjoy reading about V attempting to interact with children. It amuses me. ^.^

Update soon!
9/25/2006 c4 6RosalieLillianHale
Good story I lkie it.Please update soon.
9/25/2006 c4 7peachi padwan
M...where's this going? Interesting and i need more very soon

PP x
9/24/2006 c4 1mineko-chan
please update soon!

i can`t wait!

;)
9/24/2006 c4 5princess moon shadow
9/24/2006 c4 17BeliBali
Interesting. I am looking forward to seeing what you have happen next
9/19/2006 c3 Snickle-Gigger
Not bad. I adore the way that V talks to her. :)

This story reminds me a bit of my own fic, "Foxhole Family", except that the little girl in mine if five and bipolar. Hmm...well, there are still some similarities, anyway...

Not too bad of a fic. A few spelling and grammar mistakes, but overall not badly written. I'm intrigued to see where this goes.
9/8/2006 c3 7peachi padwan
OH OH OH...WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? WHY MUST YOU KEEP ME IN SUSPENESE YOU EVIL LITTLE CREATURE?

MORE SOON PLEASE XX
9/8/2006 c3 5princess moon shadow
9/2/2006 c2 princess moon shadow
9/2/2006 c2 7peachi padwan
where is his little bunny going? im intrigued...more soon please xx
9/1/2006 c2 2pinkarella7
Oh...I'm quite entrigued with this story. Can't wait for the next Chapter! Keep it up! :)
9/1/2006 c2 Salt06
O, intriguing. Do provide more at your earliest convenience. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »